Big Footy Kangaroos vs Demonland footy match, January 8 at Sandringham

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Inter forum football match anyone?

F/D said:
Dont worry, with a centre line of Helmie, sharks and myself....we cannot lose....

As arrogant as that sounds, this man is right.

And about their training i doubt very highly they will actually train. However for you older blokes, and even the younger ones that have done sh1t all lately, i suggest you atleast go for a couple of walks/jogs to prevent the liklihood of an heart attack on the day.

HeLMie said:
As arrogant as that sounds, this man is right.

And about their training i doubt very highly they will actually train. However for you older blokes, and even the younger ones that have done sh1t all lately, i suggest you atleast go for a couple of walks/jogs to prevent the liklihood of an heart attack on the day.
Hahahahahaha heart attack haha good one :D

Maybe try Victoria Park?

My team trained there for most of the season.....I dont think it would be used this time in the season. Easy transport and all that other stuff.

Great grass too.

F/D said:
Maybe try Victoria Park?

My team trained there for most of the season.....I dont think it would be used this time in the season. Easy transport and all that other stuff.

Great grass too.

I see, sounds good, however we have to try and do this without the council really knowing much. I assume we would have to book the ground, as it is probably locked up when not in use?

How about the footy ground on church street in richmond? pretty central.... close for the boys to get necked after at the pubs in bridge road lol..... fair size oval, and anyone is allowed to play there?

Not sure mate.... id say most likely not, but if anyone could give a definate answer then it would solve the problem!

Attention All - We have a Ground this time

The boys from Demonland are trying to book The Trevor Barker Oval (Melways 76 F8) for January 8, but they wont know for certain if it will be available as the General Manager is on Holiday until mid December. As of now there are no bookings for this date so we are most likely to get it, However as i said before we need the GM's approval.

There may be a fee for the use of the ground (there also may not, this again is up to the GM) however between 50 plus of us i'm sure it wont be too expensive.

We need to find out the availability of all our players for this date and Ground. People from the Demonland a going to great lengths to make this day happen so we need to make sure we have a team that will show up on the day.

So Once Again.......

Date: Sunday 8th January 2006
Place: Trevor Barker Oval (From what we have heard it should pull through)
Melways: 76 F8
Time: Around 2 PM

If someone would kindly note local transport leading to the ground (i'm aware there are trains nearby, however not sure which line) it would be most appreciated. I believe Demonland is doing the same thing sp everyone knows how to get there. Others are even car pooling.

Here is the thread on their board if you need anymore information or you want a sneak peak into their training regimes.

http://demonland.nozzs.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=243&pid=4470&st=75&#entry4470

Cheers HeLMie.

awesome news, right round the corner from home, also id say there will be a fee. Ammo clubs that want to use it for home games have to pay, but maybe because its summer there might not be.

footyfanatic007 said:
awesome news, right round the corner from home, also id say there will be a fee. Ammo clubs that want to use it for home games have to pay, but maybe because its summer there might not be.

True, i think the Melbourne/Sandy affiliation might also be good for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Late Scratching.

The big fella (yours truly) is out.

Injury. Liver & Kidney injury combined with jet lag.

Am staying in Birmingham for an extra day. Probably not back in town until the 10th Jan.

FF spot is up for grabs.

How far is Northcotw to Sandy though? woulda thought a pretty long time...

F/D said:
How far is Northcotw to Sandy though? woulda thought a pretty long time...

If you catch the local train to Flinders you then catch the Sandy line. It takes 25 minutes to get there from Flinders.

All us from the this side of the city can all meet at Flinders so we all know where to go.

HeLMie said:
If you catch the local train to Flinders you then catch the Sandy line. It takes 25 minutes to get there from Flinders.

All us from the this side of the city can all meet at Flinders so we all know where to go.
Yeah I like this meet up idea....sounds better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Footy Kangaroos vs Demonland footy match, January 8 at Sandringham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back