BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

ClarkeM I’ve pm’d you my list of people who will inevitably live to be 101
I see. I haven’t recorded yours just yet but will advise in PM when I do.

Christmas festivities continues…

Why did you list the players from the last Werewolf game you were in?
I’ve only listed the people who kill me night one or who have kept records of my modkills

I've got about 15 names locked in for my 2023 list, and then working thru my shortlist of 40 names for who fills the last few spots - I keep swapping a few names around, but will get it locked in over the next day or so

I've got about 15 names locked in for my 2023 list, and then working thru my shortlist of 40 names for who fills the last few spots - I keep swapping a few names around, but will get it locked in over the next day or so
Kanye west has gone missing could be making a late run at the list 😬

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Submitted - first time player so keen to see the different strategies people come up with.
Yeah first time too i just looked at forums about it and googled a lot. It’s sounds bad but I hope I get a few right 😂

Kanye west has gone missing could be making a late run at the list 😬

I’ve already submitted but he was one of the names I culled to get to twenty.

He may or may not have already been on my list (was last cut from my 20 last year), but I do now have room for another on the edge of selection
He was on my list from very early in the year when he was stalking Kim. He had seemed to come back to planet earth with his electioneering .

Vivienne Westwood was another on my long list.
Why does there always seem to be a flurry of deaths at this time of year?

Vivienne Westwood was another on my long list.
Why does there always seem to be a flurry of deaths at this time of year?
Survive to Christmas, spend time with loved ones, then let go.

Survive to Christmas, spend time with loved ones, then let go.
This but also too, we're hyperaware this time of year as we sit in reflection of the year. That's why a death in this period comes with a little extra weight and attention than say March where it's just part of life. While we sit here on the cusp of the new year, we naturally reflect on the year that's been.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back