BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

I have submitted my list and also did all the descriptions like Clarkey asked for.
**** you. I am also annoyed because I know I’ll open the PM later and be equally as angry.

I have submitted my list and also did all the descriptions like Clarkey asked for.
Curious to know if you put Jason Horne Francis on your list knowing how salty north fans are 😂❤️

A little call out here, let’s get a huge turnout this year! The more deaths, the better (?)… strange way to say it but anyway.

Calling on you all to TAG friends in the thread and let’s get 50-100 entries this year!
We're up to 45 nominations so far...

Curious to know if you put Jason Horne Francis on your list knowing how salty north fans are

Bit low if they’re wishing death on him, I thought it was just limited to career ending injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've made my list and will submit soon. Barbara Walters was going to be my sub but her death has meant that I'll have to make a change.

She was one of the first in my final 20 this year - was on my long list the last couple of years

It's now two changes the last two days, but guessing I should submit the list before I forget

Ooh, I'm tempted to finally join this time, but I don't have much time to compile a list! I kinda don't want "terminally ill celebrities" to pop up on my search history...

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Just reminded me. I need to add some piece of s**t to my list.

Im running an ethically sourced list so olnly pieces of s**t
Andrew Tate may get not last long in Romanian prison for sex trafficking

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back