BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully nothing heart related or the Anti Vax Cooker morons will be all over this like a pig in s**t ..
Not to speculate but the man is on record as being a heroin addict at a point in his life. Speaking from experience on the matter relapse can and does happen at any point without seemingly rhyme or reason to anyone but the individual.

But yeah, the nuffs are ALREADY going off with the ‘clot shot’ BS. RIP, sad stuff leaves behind a wife and 4 young ones :(.

Not surprising, it would have been weird and a bit tasteless if they started the series tonight with the news that one of the hosts has just died.

I wonder if they will look at re-shooting the episodes with a different host or just go ahead and show the episodes with him as one of the hosts.
#bringbackgeorge

Overdose or suicide would be my guess.

He was a pretty bad drug addict in his younger years so it could be drug related, he said he was clean now but there is always a danger of a relapse.

three of us are hardworking men with wives with too much time on their hands :)

next minute man killed by wife when she reads his bigfooty posts
If only Clarkey had have let SFA Wikis count I'd have us all on the list if wives ever found these accounts.

He was a pretty bad drug addict in his younger years so it could be drug related, he said he was clean now but there is always a danger of a relapse.
This. A significant amount of heroin overdoses happen to addicts who have been drug free for years, don’t compensate enough for the fact their tolerance is not there any more and drop from even a tiny amount on their first hit back on it. Whatever the case, sad as all hell.

If only Clarkey had have let SFA Wikis count I'd have us all on the list if wives ever found these accounts.
with all the roadside truck stop toilet humour i'm suprised i still have a bigfooty account

The family asking to grieve privately leads me to some dark places. He had some issues.

This was my first reaction, I was sure I saw something recently about him having demons (and when you look at guys like Bourdain it's no surprise).

This. A significant amount of heroin overdoses happen to addicts who have been drug free for years, don’t compensate enough for the fact their tolerance is not there any more and drop from even a tiny amount on their first hit back on it. Whatever the case, sad as all hell.

From memory that's what happened to Philip Seymour Hoffman, he was a drug addict then got clean for years before relapsing and died of an overdose.

Not surprising, it would have been weird and a bit tasteless if they started the series tonight with the news that one of the hosts has just died.

I wonder if they will look at re-shooting the episodes with a different host or just go ahead and show the episodes with him as one of the hosts.

Masterchef is filmed in its entirety first before it airs so I imagine out of respect they will cancel the show tonight, put together a nice package in tribute for next week, and go ahead as planned.

From memory that's what happened to Philip Seymour Hoffman, he was a drug addict then got clean for years before relapsing and died of an overdose.
Yeah those were the reports and wasn’t surprised. It’s happened to 2 mates of mine in the last 2 years, one engaged to be married, the other married with a 6 month old. Neither had been a daily user for 5 plus years.

When you hear of an ex regular heroin user passing suddenly at a pretty young age if you were a betting man and the bookies ran such a morbid market I know where your money should be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought PSH died of a suicide ?

No it was a drug overdose and he was 46 too.

No it was a drug overdose and he was 46 too.

Sounds similar to Heath Ledger's death sadly ...

How many shining lights have we lost over the years in Hollywood and Music industry because of dealing with pain/depression in the wrong ways/drug and alcohol abuse etc

Still feel terribly depressed at Amy Winehouse and how the world was robbed of her amazing talent and voice.

It hurts. I don't care how much money and fame they have, they were all brilliant artists, living with so much pain inside, Robin Williams another one...

Was a bit shocked by the "masterchef judge dies" headline. Even more when I opened the article and realised It's been a long, long time since I watched MasterChef and I no longer know who the judges are.

Poor bugger

Was a bit shocked by the "masterchef judge dies" headline. Even more when I opened the article and realised It's been a long, long time since I watched MasterChef and I no longer know who the judges are.

Poor bugger
yeah if i was to predict a chef to pass away it would have been this guy, the amount of butter, cream and salt he used he was one whisk away from a heart attack

1682921120212.jpeg

Already out and about on Twitter.

Their "thought process" is that no CoD has been listed or helpline numbers at the bottom so therefore it was jab related. Even the taking of ones life is jab related I just read somewhere too. ******* disgusting.

What you've said is exactly what's happening more & more

Not sure how many have read or heard of the death last night when a passenger "fell" overboard from the Spirit of Tasmania - there's those citing the vaccine as the real cause of death and when asked to explain how, the is always, 'It just is!'

What you've said is exactly what's happening more & more

Not sure how many have read or heard of the death last night when a passenger "fell" overboard from the Spirit of Tasmania - there's those citing the vaccine as the real cause of death and when asked to explain how, the is always, 'It just is!'

100% of people that died in the past 3 years have breathed oxygen.

Makes you think.

100% of people that died in the past 3 years have breathed oxygen.

Makes you think.
It's almost like heart attacks and strokes and cancers and mental health episodes never existed prior to 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back