BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the bigger scandal was finding out that Mary wasn't actually a virgin
season 2 GIF

Too soon?

Vale Broderick Smith. Fantastic voice.

Robson Gracie at 88 years old.

Big name in the Brazilian MMA game.
Well, his surname is big there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wife just told me too, she follows him and it came up on his facebook feed
3/3 for wives telling us the news

She didn't believe it first place I came was here as I knew people here would be all over it.

The new series of Masterchef is kicking off tonight so that's not great timing, although I imagine they would have shot most of the series already.

Masterchef facebook page noted they are not airing any eps this week out of respect.

yeah my wife just told me, couldn't find it anywhere other than ten news twitter

hope it wasn't food posioning

Hopefully nothing heart related or the Anti Vax Cooker morons will be all over this like a pig in shit ..

Hopefully nothing heart related or the Anti Vax Cooker morons will be all over this like a pig in s**t ..
Already out and about on Twitter.

Their "thought process" is that no CoD has been listed or helpline numbers at the bottom so therefore it was jab related. Even the taking of ones life is jab related I just read somewhere too. ****ing disgusting.

Masterchef facebook page noted they are not airing any eps this week out of respect.

Not surprising, it would have been weird and a bit tasteless if they started the series tonight with the news that one of the hosts has just died.

I wonder if they will look at re-shooting the episodes with a different host or just go ahead and show the episodes with him as one of the hosts.

3/3 for wives telling us the news

She didn't believe it first place I came was here as I knew people here would be all over it.
three of us are hardworking men with wives with too much time on their hands :)

next minute man killed by wife when she reads his bigfooty posts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back