BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

The Australian TV scene is mourning the death of another reality star, following the news Bride and Prejudice participant Dannii Erskine reportedly died in a car accident last week.
It’s understood the 28-year-old was on her way home from the shops on Friday when she was allegedly T-boned....

not sure about that.

The Australian TV scene is mourning the death of another reality star, following the news Bride and Prejudice participant Dannii Erskine reportedly died in a car accident last week.
It’s understood the 28-year-old was on her way home from the shops on Friday when she was allegedly T-boned....

not sure about that.
geez, i remember her, far out

Near a window ?

It was tragic, he was struck by a falling gargoyle while swimming in the ocean.

Just as tragic as poor old Slava slipping and falling backward onto a spire of the Kremlin

It was tragic, he was struck by a falling gargoyle while swimming in the ocean.

Just as tragic as poor old Slava slipping and falling backward onto a spire of the Kremlin
i'm always wary of those darned gargoyles

Already out and about on Twitter.

Their "thought process" is that no CoD has been listed or helpline numbers at the bottom so therefore it was jab related. Even the taking of ones life is jab related I just read somewhere too. ******* disgusting.

Irony of the media wondering why there is people spreading the vaccine misinformation when they throw out the 'sudden' and 'unexpected' lines as clickbait which are a red rag to the anti-Vaxx brigade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard apparently Jock may have died due to a drug overdose

It would marry up as the police have said no suspicious circumstances and none of the media have run with Helpline stuff after the articles. Considering where they found him, a few needles laying around would not surprise.

Frank Phillips, OAM, one of Australia’s greatest-ever PGA Professionals, has passed away, aged 90.​

He died last night at a nursing home in Bowral where he has spent the past few years, not far from where he was born and raised at Moss Vale in the southern highlands of New South Wales.

Not sure this was picked up
Morning tv , staying home from school. Between this and Romper Room my body should have been so flexible

Hang on TV existed in Adelaide in the 70's?
;)
kfc-zinger.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back