Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Day 1 and yet, you and IMS look incredibly suss to me right now.

IMS with a clear vote on me and then you swoop in to confirm...

And now you're both going to sit quiet and wait to see who bites. For me, I don't care if I die today or another time, I'll have fun with this. So, as I sense I was seered by one evil faction last night and there are two names I suspect as being evil let's find out for sure.

Itsmyshow and Robertio :)
Got it wrong mate lol, I'm not even voting for you i just wanted to get a few posts in.

N1 Results

Bovo (Villager) Killed by evil
Greenery (Jack of All Trades) Killed by evil
MC Bad Genius (Mafia/goon) killed by Good
BEaston (Wolf/silencer) killed by neutral

It's now D1
I was about to wish you all a Happy Waitangi Day, but now you can all piss right off. I take the day off work and am keen to get involved in this game and you bastards got rid of me. How dare you?

HOW DARE YOU?!?

And now you're both going to sit quiet and wait to see who bites. For me, I don't care if I die today or another time, I'll have fun with this. So, as I sense I was seered by one evil faction last night and there are two names I suspect as being evil let's find out for sure.

Ja! i agree.. horrie could also be a part of the evil.. but my guess is he is trying to create chaos out of nothing.

but i like your analysis mr russian queen. so ill jump on board.

Robertio please SaintBilly NaturalDisaster

Ja! i agree.. horrie could also be a part of the evil.. but my guess is he is trying to create chaos out of nothing.

but i like your analysis mr russian queen. so ill jump on board.

Robertio please SaintBilly NaturalDisaster
Keep an eye on IMS. If he sticks true to his vote, I'll be even more sure that he's evil though and will switch accordingly.
I was simply confirming that you were an evil bastard which everyone knows already lol.
Strange thing to bring up Day 1 when we're trying to work things out.

For the record, I'm a good role. And just like last game, I'm not lying at all about that.

Keep an eye on IMS. If he sticks true to his vote, I'll be even more sure that he's evil though and will switch accordingly.

For the record, I'm a good role. And just like last game, I'm not lying at all about that.
I wouldn't know mate I'm still working my way around, I've also got a good role they wouldn't be silly enough to give me an evil one.

I wouldn't know mate I'm still working my way around, I've also got a good role they wouldn't be silly enough to give me an evil one.
so so evil..

so you have a role? brave to announce..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did I swoop in on, I’m in the process of driving from Murray Bridge where I last posted to Blanchetown which we all know from last game had great information on the truck stop toilet door. I’m now at sedan responding to some work related news and to see you think I’m suss. The important thing here is will I go to the other cubicle at Blanchetown to see what’s on the door. Stay tuned to MP’s work day for more voting information.

What did I swoop in on, I’m in the process of driving from Murray Bridge where I last posted to Blanchetown which we all know from last game had great information on the truck stop toilet door. I’m now at sedan responding to some work related news and to see you think I’m suss. The important thing here is will I go to the other cubicle at Blanchetown to see what’s on the door. Stay tuned to MP’s work day for more voting information.
Wrong quote dickhead.

After last time I'm gonna go after Itsmyshow the bastard NaturalDisaster SaintBilly
Season 6 Starz GIF by Power

Season 3 Reaction GIF by Good Trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back