Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

You want to get people to change and die if they’re blackmailed?

Enjoy the day. This is a vacation compared to the first couple.
I will be 100% honest, I’ve no ****ing idea how the blackmail works :)

Today Show Halloween GIF

Flogs are on fire - yesterday we gave you godfather, today we eliminated Mafia. We still have lynch target for tomorrow. Go VILLAGE!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ve had your early game fame, let clarkey bring it home for the village
car crash GIF

But in all seriousness, the flogs do have a bit of an idea as to who we think the last two wolves are and a hunch on the SK however we're more focused on the pack of 2 at this point in time.

Let's hope the morning brings fresh daisies for us all.

car crash GIF

But in all seriousness, the flogs do have a bit of an idea as to who we think the last two wolves are and a hunch on the SK however we're more focused on the pack of 2 at this point in time.

I wonder if horry will be turning in his grave trying dodge another kill

car crash GIF

You’re both going to die at the hands of the wolves you’d think, so might want to post your thoughts

You’re both going to die at the hands of the wolves you’d think, so might want to post your thoughts
If we die, the vig will come out and reveal as much as they can - hopefully.

By the way Sante, we don't trust you.

Way to tell the wolves what to do

If we die, the vig will come out and reveal as much as they can - hopefully.

By the way Sante, we don't trust you.

I’ve been the most villager, villager. I gave the amulet to the flogs when no one even knew the amulet was in the game. I mentioned and voted rye before anyone even considered him to be evil and he was a wolf. Mafia are dead.

The only thing I can be is SK.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back