Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Vig, don't kill. You might as well claim now too, as if the SK also claims Vig then we can double lynch tomorrow.
ClarkeM, if you have yours too don't use it.
hotchilli no point seering anyone really. Only bloke you can confirm the identity of is the Big, and that's if they seer as villager.

Vig, don't kill. You might as well claim now too, as if the SK also claims Vig then we can double lynch tomorrow.
ClarkeM, if you have yours too don't use it.
hotchilli no point seering anyone really. Only bloke you can confirm the identity of is the Big, and that's if they seer as villager.
Ummmm the first part of this makes no sense. The SK kills tonight so who are they going to kill if the vig reveals? The vig right? :s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

@hotchilli no point seering anyone really. Only bloke you can confirm the identity of is the Big, and that's if they seer as villager.
We know this, this is why we haven’t had HotChilli seer the vig bruh.

I’m really starting to doubt your Tier 1 status here. Are you sure you’re a villager…?

Ummmm the first part of this makes no sense. The SK kills tonight so who are they going to kill if the vig reveals? The vig right? :s
The SK will kill regardless. Probably you or hc because that leaves one less role and they need more villagers around to hide.

The Vigilante revealing is about giving us two or three people to follow tomorrow. No villager would claim vigilante. It takes us to only 5 candidates for a lynch. But he also cannot kill, because if he guesses wrong it means we only get one lynch chance to win it. The SK win con is always either final 5 or final 4. If we miss out on the first day phase we have the chance in the second if we're lucky.

We know this, this is why we haven’t had HotChilli seer the vig bruh.

I’m really starting to doubt your Tier 1 status here. Are you sure you’re a villager…?
Very sure. I was reiterating the point. Don't get caught up in your "cleverness".

Do you understand why neither you nor the vigilante should kill tonight (assuming you still have yours)?

Very sure. I was reiterating the point. Don't get caught up in your "cleverness".

Do you understand why neither you nor the vigilante should kill tonight (assuming you still have yours)?
Ummmm bro

The SK will kill regardless. Probably you or hc because that leaves one less role and they need more villagers around to hide.

The Vigilante revealing is about giving us two or three people to follow tomorrow. No villager would claim vigilante. It takes us to only 5 candidates for a lynch. But he also cannot kill, because if he guesses wrong it means we only get one lynch chance to win it. The SK win con is always either final 5 or final 4. If we miss out on the first day phase we have the chance in the second if we're lucky.
8 people left.
If Win Condition is final 5, then we won’t get a second day if we’re lucky. As tonight there’s a kill, a lynch, a kill.
Thats only one chance at finding the SK.

If win Condition is final 4, then we will get a second day if we hold fire however it relies on two lucky guesses during the day by a village that has been very quiet and unhelpful frankly.

If we shoot tonight, we announce who were shooting and they don’t die then the village will rightfully Lynch them and we will win.

Interesting. I will discuss with the big and get back to you.

I BID GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR.

I caught a mullet today. I hooked it through the brain tough going for that poor dumb fish really fits into this game to be honest dumb shit happening everywhere. 15 beers and a koala in the wild in our back yard later. I thought I better come out as the Vig and make it worthwhile I’ll refrain tonight (maybe) but with no protection I’m fully expecting a hit. It’s been fun putting this charade up but **** me it’s been taxing with clarkey and co running the show. We need to find the SK we have our thoughts but maybe I should try and find them tonight if there is any thoughts. I’m in their PM but I make my own call. Rebellious I know.

I and I tell you what the flog pm has been worth every part of trying to kill ClarkeM. DERO wants to kill me much like he was trying to kill boncer flat out for the first couple of days.

croweater 41, hmmmm nah. * it.

This game will be more fun with another death. Take out Eth-Dog tonight. He needs to learn his lesson to not overstep his mark and TALK DOWN TO HIS OVERLORD, ME.
Don’t be ****ing angry with me when you’ve hardly spoke to me all day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back