Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

N5 Results
Dead:

Dingster (wolf) killed by GOOD
3KZ is Football (flog) killed by EVIL
sante (villager) killed by NEUTRAL

The amulet (yes shock horror there was an amulet) is broken.

It is now day.

IF all votes are in or a consensus at least by midday I will call it early.

Dingster (wolf) killed by GOOD
3KZ is Football (flog) killed by EVIL
sante (villager) killed by NEUTRAL
henry ian cusick desmond GIF

So we have IMS and the alpha left. Let's win this village!
The Alpha Wolf, I wonder… did they kill Grand Uncle Horace the second time around which suggests inactive people?

The Alpha Wolf, I wonder… did they kill Grand Uncle Horace the second time around which suggests inactive people?
Seems strange it would even happen when there are others in the pm. Eth dog has been inactive then shows signs of paying attention. He’s also been known to fall asleep lately eg in the song contest, so maybe he’s the go for today, interesting he’s on early to put in a vote

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems strange it would even happen when there are others in the pm. Eth dog has been inactive then shows signs of paying attention. He’s also been known to fall asleep lately eg in the song contest, so maybe he’s the go for today, interesting he’s on early to put in a vote
It's interesting that you continue to put it on me whenever the chance arises. Hmm.

Also, the alpha's only chance of winning is by keeping IMS alive for 1 or 2 more day phases to get multiple kills. Lynching me would be a great way to play into their hands.

Also, Vig, whoever you are, hold your kills from here. We can search for the alpha amongst the claimed villagers.

It's interesting that you continue to put it on me whenever the chance arises. Hmm.

Also, the alpha's only chance of winning is by keeping IMS alive for 1 or 2 more day phases to get multiple kills. Lynching me would be a great way to play into their hands.

Also, Vig, whoever you are, hold your kills from here. We can search for the alpha amongst the claimed villagers.
What info do you have that has ims as evil

Remove this Banner Ad

Back