Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been the most villager, villager. I gave the amulet to the flogs when no one even knew the amulet was in the game. I mentioned and voted rye before anyone even considered him to be evil and he was a wolf. Mafia are dead.

The only thing I can be is SK.
Yeah I mean that's a cool story though...

hotchilli the amulet is coming to you tomorrow from the vig.

We've been told we need to pass it out of the PM by tomorrow. It can come back in, it just needs to be from a different person this time because we might have ****ed up something. Anyway, as the only person we can trust, it's yours if you survive. You'll be given subliminal instructions of where we want you to send it to as we want it to go back to the vig tomorrow night. It is not an exploding amulet.
Be on the lookout tomorrow for planned subliminal messages. These will be very very discrete.
Good luck.

Make sure you seer CursingFijian tonight. No one else.

And hopefully, I wake up tomorrow and see your face.

What a fun ****ing day everyone :)

We've been told we need to pass it out of the PM by tomorrow. It can come back in, it just needs to be from a different person this time because we might have ****ed up something. Anyway, as the only person we can trust, it's yours if you survive. You'll be given subliminal instructions of where we want you to send it to as we want it to go back to the vig tomorrow night. It is not an exploding amulet.
Be on the lookout tomorrow for planned subliminal messages. These will be very very discrete.
Good luck.

What a fun ******* day everyone :)
Whatever you’re on I want some

IMS is the SK

Yep, lynch me.. I'm over it.

crowd riot GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is your win con this game, accuse everyone of being evil at least once?
Win Condition 1. Have fun
Win Condition 2. Kill evil

Both conditions achieved.

And now is time to finish it all off and give all the good guys the win :).

But funnily enough, I had absolutely nothing to do with the Dero v 3kz hijinx on Day 2 I think it was about the fake kill etc. I still have no idea why they did it, but it was funny to watch and play along with it and see the reaction.

The rest of the antics, well yeah I have been a part of it - and now the leader of the Flogs given 3K can’t be trusted and Dero is dead to us all. So anyway, I’ve had a ****ing blast and I cannot wait to join the Dead PM tomorrow and watch the final stages unfold in silence.

PS: Are you a villager? I trust that you are.

But funnily enough, I had absolutely nothing to do with the Dero v 3kz hijinx on Day 2 I think it was about the fake kill etc. I still have no idea why they did it, but it was funny to watch and play along with it and see the reaction.

The rest of the antics, well yeah I have been a part of it - and now the leader of the Flogs given 3K can’t be trusted and Dero is dead to us all. So anyway, I’ve had a ******* blast and I cannot wait to join the Dead PM tomorrow and watch the final stages unfold in silence.

Your trust is well directed.

Good luck.

What a fun ******* day everyone :)
This is the most excitement I've had all game! I can't wait to see what I am, and if I'm the vig will I also get an honorary admission to the flog PM?

The rest of the antics, well yeah I have been a part of it - and now the leader of the Flogs given 3K can’t be trusted and Dero is dead to us all. So anyway, I’ve had a ******* blast and I cannot wait to join the Dead PM tomorrow and watch the final stages unfold in silence.

I can’t be trusted! *ing hell … there’s gratitude for ya

Yeah, It's been a tougher game to engage in to be honest.
Yeah fair. Sort of needs activity I guess.

Well, village, here’s your lynch today.

It’s been a pleasure serving y’all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back