Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

croweater 41, hmmmm nah. * it.

This game will be more fun with another death. Take out Eth-Dog tonight. He needs to learn his lesson to not overstep his mark and TALK DOWN TO HIS OVERLORD, ME.
Get To Work GIF by Freedomists

The Serial Killer is sitting back right now.

Hello Itsmyshow, we meet again. Well played friend.

Village, IMS is your SK. Let’s get this over with.
Stop talking on behalf of us
Chilli seer
Clarke flog
Crowy Vig
Mp village
Eth village
Filth Village
IMs village
Jmoo SK

8 people left.
If Win Condition is final 5, then we won’t get a second day if we’re lucky. As tonight there’s a kill, a lynch, a kill.
Thats only one chance at finding the SK.

If win Condition is final 4, then we will get a second day if we hold fire however it relies on two lucky guesses during the day by a village that has been very quiet and unhelpful frankly.

If we shoot tonight, we announce who were shooting and they don’t die then the village will rightfully Lynch them and we will win.

Interesting. I will discuss with the big and get back to you.

I BID GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR.
If we're lucky it'll be final 4. Kill tonight and miss then it guarantees only one shot at doing it.

You want the glory of hitting the SK. I understand that but it isn't a practical play. With Crowy claiming it leaves 4 possible candidates for SK in jmoo, Filthy, IMS and MP.

Percentage play. Take the ball to the basket and draw the foul, don't go for the glory 3 pointer.
I caught a mullet today. I hooked it through the brain tough going for that poor dumb fish really fits into this game to be honest dumb s**t happening everywhere. 15 beers and a koala in the wild in our back yard later. I thought I better come out as the Vig and make it worthwhile I’ll refrain tonight (maybe) but with no protection I’m fully expecting a hit. It’s been fun putting this charade up but * me it’s been taxing with clarkey and co running the show. We need to find the SK we have our thoughts but maybe I should try and find them tonight if there is any thoughts. I’m in their PM but I make my own call. Rebellious I know.

I and I tell you what the flog pm has been worth every part of trying to kill ClarkeM. DERO wants to kill me much like he was trying to kill boncer flat out for the first couple of days.
Don't hit. Take the percentage play. We lynch either IMS or MP for me tomorrow morning.
croweater 41, hmmmm nah. * it.

This game will be more fun with another death. Take out Eth-Dog tonight. He needs to learn his lesson to not overstep his mark and TALK DOWN TO HIS OVERLORD, ME.
Are you actually trying to lose this game? If you kill me then we're ****ed if you don't hit the right guy in the lynch.

You also whinge about an unhelpful village then propose killing the villager trying to help.

If we're lucky it'll be final 4. Kill tonight and miss then it guarantees only one shot at doing it.

You want the glory of hitting the SK. I understand that but it isn't a practical play. With Crowy claiming it leaves 4 possible candidates for SK in jmoo, Filthy, IMS and MP.

Percentage play. Take the ball to the basket and draw the foul, don't go for the glory 3 pointer.

Don't hit. Take the percentage play. We lynch either IMS or MP for me tomorrow morning.

Are you actually trying to lose this game? If you kill me then we're ****ed if you don't hit the right guy in the lynch.

You also whinge about an unhelpful village then propose killing the villager trying to help.
So I shouldn’t hit one of IMS or MP? At worst we figure one out of one is the SK or not.

As above im not sold on glory hole jmoo wan but adding a third name into the thoughts causes far to much mud

I do, I'm trying to talk you out of being yourself ;)
There’s 10 pages of me trying to do this.

If I can’t get through then good luck. He is on a power trip and we all know how that ends.

I’m walking in Malvern right now, come find me. Let’s chat.
I’m at the Malvern artists society on the corner of Eva St, come meet me and look at paintings

So I shouldn’t hit one of IMS or MP? At worst we figure one out of one is the SK or not.

As above im not sold on glory hole jmoo wan but adding a third name into the thoughts causes far to much mud
No. If I'm wrong, and let's be honest there's a 75% chance I am, we go from potentially 2 chances at winning (one 25%, the other 33%) to one 33% chance.
I’m walking in Malvern right now, come find me. Let’s chat.
Can't mate. Playing cricket tomorrow and about to read them sleep.
There’s 10 pages of me trying to do this.

If I can’t get through then good luck. He is on a power trip and we all know how that ends.
Yeah, well, thankfully you hold the power. If only we'd gotten the SK today instead of the alpha.

eth-dog I understand where you’re coming from. I really do.

However, at the end of the day. It’s the Clarkey and Crowwy show over here and you really think that we are two players of reason? Lol, not a chance bud.

Blame ND and the other guy for putting us in the same PM but really, you have not yet even proved yourself as being a villager. So for all I know, you could be concocting the win for yourself here.

Crowwy is shooting someone tonight and we’re not going back. We’ve locked in our target and we’re going to make the call tomorrow on who we are voting if we are unsuccessful. The SK can’t kill us both!

**** the percentage, give me the basket EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m at the Malvern artists society on the corner of Eva St, come meet me and look at paintings
Looks closed bruh ;)

Attachments

• F3034182-6219-4C41-AD45-809E1280DF47.jpeg
    F3034182-6219-4C41-AD45-809E1280DF47.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
eth-dog I understand where you’re coming from. I really do.

However, at the end of the day. It’s the Clarkey and Crowwy show over here and you really think that we are two players of reason? Lol, not a chance bud.

Blame ND and the other guy for putting us in the same PM but really, you have not yet even proved yourself as being a villager. So for all I know, you could be concocting the win for yourself here.

Crowwy is shooting someone tonight and we’re not going back. We’ve locked in our target and we’re going to make the call tomorrow on who we are voting if we are unsuccessful. The SK can’t kill us both!

* the percentage, give me the basket EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.
If I was the SK I'd be shutting up and letting you do this. It would be an extraordinarily stupid play to try to convince you not to have a 1 in 5 shot at hitting the correct one.

If you're not convinced I'm a villager, kill me and doom yourself to a guaranteed one shot at winning. My way we might get two.

croweater 41 don't listen to him, please. Play the percentages.

If I was the SK I'd be shutting up and letting you do this. It would be an extraordinarily stupid play to try to convince you not to have a 1 in 5 shot at hitting the correct one.

If you're not convinced I'm a villager, kill me and doom yourself to a guaranteed one shot at winning. My way we might get two.

You spend Monday to Thursday sitting in the lurches and now you come up and criticise the ONE GOLDEN GOD of this thread? Mate, I’m doing it and you’re going to shut up and take it.

Go for glory.

The Serial Killer is sitting back right now.

Hello Itsmyshow, we meet again. Well played friend.

Village, IMS is your SK. Let’s get this over with.

You still want to look the fool and mess this one up?

If you finish top 5 you keep your tier 1 status, he has a right to be stressed, we all are
How come you haven’t offered the village a single thing all game?

I’m killing he doesn’t have control over me.

Hopefully I may wake up half sober before 8am to get the name in I went after just in case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back