Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the game NaturalDisaster SaintBilly FLOGS and fellow competitors. Heaps of fun and played in great spirit. I won’t forget our Flog PM. ClarkeM expended more emotional energy, drunk and sober, than I thought possible.

Why on earth would you kill TFW dude? Insane haha.
I didn’t, I’m village, have been the whole time. I’ll sacrifice myself to prove it. What will suck is if eth Isn’t the sk and jmoo is, but kudos to him for the win if that’s the case

I didn’t, I’m village, have been the whole time. I’ll sacrifice myself to prove it. What will suck is if eth Isn’t the sk and jmoo is, but kudos to him for the win if that’s the case
Jmoo is not the SK. He's the fourth flog.

So you reckon Eth-Dog did it so he could try act as if it was a dumb play by the SK and call him out on it this morning?

jmoo wan, looks like MP_ is siding with your theory.

Either way, it's a 99% chance it's one of you two so if you're willing to vote Eth tomorrow but go down yourself then let's roll.

So you reckon Eth-Dog did it so he could try act as if it was a dumb play by the SK and call him out on it this morning?

jmoo wan, looks like MP_ is siding with your theory.

Either way, it's a 99% chance it's one of you two so if you're willing to vote Eth tomorrow but go down yourself then let's roll.
To be honest I dont pay much attention to what he posts as it’s always passive aggressive regardless. He’s shown interest then hidden then interest again. If jmoo is a flog as you say then eth is the sk and we can double lynch with me to get it over and done with. I’ve been active all game and fairly transparent. Hopefully I’ll get an honorable mention in the votes at the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest I dont pay much attention to what he posts as it’s always passive aggressive regardless. He’s shown interest then hidden then interest again. If jmoo is a flog as you say then eth is the sk and we can double lynch with me to get it over and done with. I’ve been active all game and fairly transparent. Hopefully I’ll get an honorable mention in the votes at the end.
Perfect. And agree, his behaviour has been exceptionally unusual all game.

Let's lynch you both and we can be sure of the result.

I’m more confused than day 2

Look it's ****ING SIMPLE ALRIGHT.

Player / VotesEth-DogMP_No vote
ClarkeMIf MP_ diesIf Eth-Dog diesAll other results
croweater 41All other resultsIf Eth-Dog diesx
MP_All occassionsxx
eth-dogxAll occassionsx
hotchilliIf ClarkeM or Croweater 41 diesAll other resultsx
jmoo wanIf MP_ or Eth-Dog diesIf HotChilli or Croweater 41 diesIf ClarkeM or No One dies

Look it's ******* SIMPLE ALRIGHT.

Player / VotesEth-DogMP_No vote
ClarkeMIf MP_ diesIf Eth-Dog diesAll other results
croweater 41All other resultsIf Eth-Dog diesx
MP_All occassionsxx
eth-dogxAll occassionsx
hotchilliIf ClarkeM or Croweater 41 diesAll other resultsx
jmoo wanIf MP_ or Eth-Dog diesIf HotChilli or Croweater 41 diesIf ClarkeM or No One dies
But what’s happening with this rocking magical arsonist

Judge Judy GIF by Lifetime Telly

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back