Bluemour Discussion Thread IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if we dont get Lukosious and Shiel? Or Whomever else is touted on these rumour pages. What happens then?
Well maybe the guys we already have, another year older will begin to do it anyway and push for finals. See, no player or two players changes things that much especially in a team down the bottom. Never has and never will. Its a very risky mindset in My humble opinion. It takes a lot more than that from where we are at.
This time last year we were getting Kelly and I was very excited.

Now I treat these rumours kinda like Nostradamus' (spelling?) predictions.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Sheil were to net GWS a R2 pick as FA compensation next year (say pick 31) - then maybe Pick 19 this year in a very strong draft would be attractive.
Not saying they would be happy about it - but given the choice maybe they would bite.
Time will tell.
They only get 1 compo pick if multiple FA leave in the same year. Lost of guys are still unsigned past 2019.

Maybe they get nervous and try to maximise returns?

Who knows what the ACTUAL situation and thinking is in the inner sanctum. Time will tell I guess.

Until then, its nice to dream.

Lukosious is ours to take if we want him.

The Tigers finished 13th in 2016 and bought in Nankervis, Prestia (remember us all laughing when they gave up pick 6?) and Caddy and won the flag the next year.
What if sh1t hits the fan and Lynch goes to the PSD?

Do we take Walsh and then take Lynch PSD and pay his salary?

Or do we stick with Lukosious?

Hannebery‘s injury issues are being completely over blown. Has indeed struggled with groin issues over the past 18 months however they are behind him. However, as a result his fitness this year was the worst it’s been since his draft year (due to complete rest and no training). On his return game he hurt his calf however played the following weeks under duress before really injuring it badly. With a full pre-season I am expecting him to return back to his gut-running best.

Currently has no interest in leaving the Swans.
Certainly aren’t behind him. He doesn’t run at training because his body is cooked.

I’m late on this but you have no idea how many times that song has been in my head after hearing his name. Been busting to get that out.... ;)
say what you like about peter allen - it's a magical song

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dream scenario.....GCS match what Richmond offer and Lynch can't go to Richmond. Decides to walk out on GCS and enter the PSD.

GCS aren't going to match on a player who clearly wants out. They will take compo for him after their own first pick, likely picks 2 and 3 at this stage and they will seek a PP from the AFL as well. Matching serves zero purpose except to promote different posters convoluted trade scenarios for the next 10 weeks on BF.

Every one of those hits were "coward punches" from the back or side on, and clarksons`hit on Aitken was from behind as well..........those acts were pure gutlessness, not tough..........still burns deep even after all this time!!! At least in clarksons case Johnno got him with a swinging round arm flush to his face from front on, and Jimmy Buckley chased him all over that pommie ground trying to lay him out which is what he deserved. Leigh Mathews liked to king hit from behind as well in his day, just ask Giles who played for the dees back then. Tough at the ball is courageous, but thuggery is just piss weak imo

And if we dont get Lukosious and Shiel? Or Whomever else is touted on these rumour pages. What happens then?
Well maybe the guys we already have, another year older will begin to do it anyway and push for finals. See, no player or two players changes things that much especially in a team down the bottom. Never has and never will. Its a very risky mindset in My humble opinion. It takes a lot more than that from where we are at.

What about 3 players, like....Caddy, Prestia & Nankervis?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't hear much but have heard from a person (who was involved with the Northern Blues)

Mitch McGovern to Blues for P.19 (PP)
Hannebery to Blues (details to be decided) as he has the shits with Horse for playing him injured.
Mitchell done deal at Blues.

Again, just passing on what I've heard, whether it plays out like that will wait to be seen.
Thanks for the info KP. Would be happy with all of that, as long as we don't pay too much for Hanners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back