Bluemour Discussion Thread XIV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard a rumour that the real reason he didn't come to Carlton was because his dad wasn't keen on the curried chicken they served up to him last week :)

Did his old man even visit? I don't understand the purpose of it.

Just a thought, but with the future 3rd we just received, could SOS apply to the AFL for consideration to trade 2019 1st and 2nd as we now have the extra 3rd round pick?

With our list profile as the AFL have said in not giving us the PP that we have enough kids already???...

Just saw a tweet from trade radio asking whether Carlton fans would trade pick one for picks two and three from the Suns. Has this legitimately come up as a possibility? Surely not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw a tweet from trade radio asking whether Carlton fans would trade pick one for picks two and three from the Suns. Has this legitimately come up as a possibility? Surely not.
Well,you would do that surely

We get him basically for nothing.

Move down to pick 3 to get the SA sides pick 1 and 2. GC end up with 8 picks in the top 20 (after trading May)

I want 8 picks in the top 20 !! Why is every club feeling sorry for bloody Gold Coast ? Last time I checked, we finished dead last and it wasn't even a close contest.
Where is our Love ???

We get him basically for nothing.

Move down to pick 3 to get the SA sides pick 1 and 2. GC end up with 8 picks in the top 20 (after trading May)

Mind you that wasn't a rumor. It was just something that I thought was reasonable if working the entire trades out as it didn't cost us Walsh by moving down.

The Martin rumor came out before my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back