Bluemour Discussion Thread XIV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Mayes to Port.

Shame, always been a sneaky fan

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I was wondering when someone was going to start kicking tyres at Brisbane. His name has stood out to me for years, and now would have been the perfect time to strike given our options are Nic Newman and Lamb...

They've also got Cedric Cox, Allison and Archie Smith just sitting there, and Paparone would be worth a look as a DFA to see where his body is at.

If we can make Essendon hand over a future first then that's one less club we have to compete with for gun players next season.
?

Doesn't GWS get to use the pick?

Yep. Makes no sense to me at all

Still doesn't make sense. Quality key position players are hard to come by

Hawks are doing what the saints did prior to their great decline (leading up to '10)

Hawks forum keep saying that Burton is a DH, doesn't train well, doesn't get along with most apparently.

Why is Essendon the big bad?

The Pies are the arch-nemesis.

In one name: Evans Snr and his role in the salary cap punishment(s) to Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

?

Doesn't GWS get to use the pick?

Gun players are worth two first rounders. If Essendon don't have a first round pick next year then that pretty much rules them out of trading in more gun players.

I think there are a number of other Vic clubs who will be unable to trade future firsts next season (not sure). Pretty sure Hawthorn can't, maybe Geelong and Collingwood?

It could be a good year to target top line players like Kelly who may want to come back to Vic.

What a farce. Connors plays 4 clubs to maximise the offer for his client. Each of them told they are front runners and that they are his choice. Now its being played out for either 1) the Foxtel show tonight or 2) we are still being used to get a better deal. I hope we are happy to do that, but have no interest in taking him on unless its for less than our initial offer, in every facet!

I expect that SOS has absolutely no interest in getting Shiel. Happy to be wrong. But I feel we have been disrespected and that isn't always a good idea...

554786186bb3f78f7d33ba2f-750-371.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back