Bluemour Discussion Thread XV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love him on the list is what.
He quit on us while contracted. Thanks but no thanks. I'd rather give opportunity to someone who has been working their bum off trying to get on a list.

Had plenty of talent and potential, but none of it was realised. As soon as it looked like he was coming good afternoon doing his knee, he bolts.

If players aren't fully invested we won't get anywhere.

So please explain why you'd like him on the list.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not the most exciting news in comparison to what else is happening at the moment.... however, we will be meeting with officials from Adidas, Puma, New Balance and ISC over the next few weeks to explore our options ahead of the end of our contract with Nike (2019).
Looks like it will be Puma from 2020...
#Bluemour
Contrary to the above, after speaking to one of their leading reps:

He believes Under Armour is the preferred candidate at this stage to take over from Nike in 2020.

#Bluemour
Apologies for the intrusion. Just a lover of footy jumpers

I had heard Puma from multiple sources. First I have heard of Under Armour. Just this morning a cfc supporter told me on the jumpers forum that your Pres said that Nike had re signed for 5 years at the nov 28 members forum

can anyone confirm/share some new information

I had heard Puma from multiple sources. First I have heard of Under Armour. Just this morning a cfc supporter told me on the jumpers forum that your Pres said that Nike had re signed for 5 years at the nov 28 members forum

Yep.

Our marketing and merchandising (supply of sizes and choices) has sucked for a couple of seasons, we are all hoping that has changed for this year.

If we kept the same supplier and get the same problems, will PM you for the name and number of your manure truck driver. Will have a job for him

I hope that whatever happens that the general public has access to purchasing genuine AFL guernseys and not just the cheap replica stuff.
And in sizes larger than 3XL as well!

I was there. I can’t remember anything being said about merchandise at the meeting. Beers only served after meeting.

He quit on us while contracted. Thanks but no thanks. I'd rather give opportunity to someone who has been working their bum off trying to get on a list.

Had plenty of talent and potential, but none of it was realised. As soon as it looked like he was coming good afternoon doing his knee, he bolts.

I believe it's the accent.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

The return of What's Bunsen Burning?

Cancelled before it ever really had a chance to shine...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

re jumper suppliers:
whom ever promises not to make available those horrid man Bra's, go with them I say irregardless.
I NEVER everrr wana see that S**t on our boys everrr again ....

Attachments

• aa2018312trainingH.jpg
    aa2018312trainingH.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 132
re jumper suppliers:
whom ever promises not to make available those horrid man Bra's, go with them I say irregardless.
I NEVER everrr wana see that S**t on our boys everrr again ....

The second option to store the GPS device does not bear thinking about. Let them wear the crop top.

Netball Talent Identification programs always pick the taller players regardless of skill level for pathway programs in the country. You can teach players just about anything except height.

Plenty of gun kids don’t go further than bush leagues because they are short. Not fair, reality.

This is true , Nicole Richardson always says if a player could play, you always stood next to the parents and see how tall they were.😆.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back