Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was posting immaturely. Being a kid doesn't mean your posts can't be questioned like anyone elses.
Uhmmmm. He IS immature. Like the very definition of it. You’re aware typically the use of “immature” is derogatory. As in “you’re being immature” when you’re an adult.....except he isn’t. I’m merely saying once someone has been identified as aKID I suggest they be left alone, or at least cut some slack.

Okay champ. The only thing I’ve seen is us make a final when we weren’t supposed to. Seriously not a troll. I’m allowed to be pi**ed off that all we get are Martin and Ellis quality players. I’m 16 and haven’t even seen us make a prelim or be in the top 4
Champ....tee hee so funny actually

You’ve missed a few wins there mate

I only listed the GF's I remember. I was 12 when we won in 79 but hardly remember it as was pissed by Half Time.

Lol I was scared you were going to feel the wrath of the goddess.

Lucky MEB is a sweetheart. :)

I didn't think I was in that thread because what I was replying to wasn't very Bluemoury.

Just heard Mick Warner on AW report that Hamish McLachlan of channel 7, who is supposed to be very friendly with O’Meara and Cognilio, has reported that Cognilio has informed Carlton that he is not interested.
So let’s move on.
Let’s remember how we thought that we’d lost the lottery when Shiel selected Essendon? Well look where Essendon are today. Shiel has added nothing.
So the Hawks can have Cognilio. Bet he won’t make much of a difference.
Let’s think more creatively and economically and look for talent elsewhere.

TBF, Essendon are 9 places higher than us on the ladder and likely to play finals. With Shiel. ;) :p

Uhmmmm. He IS immature. Like the very definition of it. You’re aware typically the use of “immature” is derogatory. As in “you’re being immature” when you’re an adult.....except he isn’t. I’m merely saying once someone has been identified as aKID I suggest they be left alone, or at least cut some slack.

Honestly we should be ecstatic we got Carlton Supporters in the teens. Thought most of them shipped off since the past decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back