Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a couple of weeks ago how we weren't interested in Treloar because of his attitude and how he was selfish and only interested in himself and the money and really this just confirms it. Firstly, for a supposed 'massive Carlton supporter' he is trying his hardest to go to Collingwood. Seriously, NO Carlton supporter in their right mind would want to be traded to Collingwood. Just have a look at Sam Docherty. Now that's a Carlton supporter!
Hard to disagree with this.

Obviously we wouldn't complain if we nabbed him somehow but he sounds like he could be a bit of a flog and doesn't really care that much about Carlton.

haha sorry to be a douche, but you just contradicted yourself pretty badly!!!

ps, i noticed yesterday you were having an ankle discussion, I did a bad grade 2 /3 tear 10 weeks ago and I am playing round 1 cricket tomorrow :)
If you did a grade 3 tear, you would have had surgery and would still be doing rehab.

A lot of people don't realise that a grade 2 tear can be anything from I think OTTOMH 10-20% - about 80-90% of the ligament torn. When I did my ankle the first time, I couldn't wear shoes for a couple of weeks and I couldnt wear my work boots for a month. Then I was doing physio for about 3 months after that. I did have a long period of instability in the ankle after I was back up and running around.

The second time around, it was 3 months before I could even walk properly let along run. I was still suffering pain from the ankle for about 6 months after it happened and I still suffer pain in it now, over 8 years later.

A lot of people can do a low level grade 2 tear and be back out running and playing sports within a couple of months. If you are playing cricket tomorrow, I would say that you did about a 50% tear :)

Could you imagine if Geelong trade their first next year to us and Dangerfield gets injured or something, and they finish bottom six. It would make watching Geelong games fun hahah

I was thinking about this last night!

Future first round picks, the club receiving the pick would be hoping they lose all year!

Tom Bell's dad has cancer and is the reason why he wants to go back home.

Tom lost his mother when he was 12, so purely a family matter.

Both clubs happy to accommodate, player manager very happy with SOS and the way this is being dealt.

Sorry to hear about Tom's dad.

Tom Bell's Manager on Trade Radio: Tom's dad (widower) has cancer and that is the reason he is going home. Carlton will fulfill his wish. He would have loved to stay if it wasn't for his dad's health. Gabba is 3 minutes from his parents home. Think 2nd rounder will do it.
Perfectly, perfectly understandable. Thanks for everything, Tommy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions second pick sounds about right which is pick 20ish. Future second round pick would be better in a better 2016 draft, don't see lions going to far up the ladder next year.

Hmm. Geelong offers Carlton first round pick in 2016 draft. Geelong suffer atrocious 2016 season, riddled with injuries to key players, suspensions and mid season retirements to key senior players. Geelong finish bottom 6. Yes, I like the sound of that.
Isn't there a rule that if a team is deemed to have an 'unexpected season' that the AFL can step in and amend the trade so that it is fair for both parties? Or is it that if that player does not meet expectations that the AFL will step in?

Isn't there a rule that if a team is deemed to have an 'unexpected season' that the AFL can step in and amend the trade so that it is fair for both parties? Or is it that if that player does not meet expectations that the AFL will step in?

If there is such a rule, then how is that equitable for the party that receives the draft pick. There is risk for both parties, and if an agreement is reached to trade a future pick, then both clubs should wear the consequences. If Henderson gets traded and he suffers a career-ending injury next year, I don't see the AFL stepping in.

The AFL is a botched organisation that creates too many loopholes which it cannot control.

So now that Suckling is set to leave Hawthorn for the Dogs they'll need another rebounding defender... and they should have some coin left over from his departure, Lake and Hales plus potentially Shoenmakers..

Yarran to Hawthorn could be on the cards?

Tom Bell's dad has cancer and is the reason why he wants to go back home.

Tom lost his mother when he was 12, so purely a family matter.

Both clubs happy to accommodate, player manager very happy with SOS and the way this is being dealt.

Sorry to hear about Tom's dad.
Best wishes to the Bell family.
Good luck to Tommy in Brisbane & thank you for busting your gut for us this year. Well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back