Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word potential was used so often in my school reports, it was literally referred to in my house as 'the P word'...
that and ED for easily distrac-

wow, anyone else see that brightly coloured object just then?

The word potential was used so often in my school reports, it was literally referred to in my house as 'the P word'...

that and ED for easily distrac-

wow, anyone else see that brightly coloured object just then?

Pretty sure they combined them into PEDs at Essendon Keilor College... ;)

Gold Coast isn’t haggling.
They are completely happy to deal Hollands for cheap as chips.
Even paying some of his salary.
They just waiting to see if they can get some point for this year or future.
Won’t cost much, they don’t want him. He will be a blue.
Bang!

bang bang sport GIF by WWE

Sounds like we have the upper hand. Have we pushed for a three strike, err I mean three year warranty?

I've done moderately well for myself, but still way short of what I might have achieved if I'd ever pulled my finger out.

As long as I'm happy, my folks don't care about any achievements reached or not.

While I'm lucky to have parents that think like that, I'd counter with 'then WTF was the point of all their admonishment and failed efforts at inspiration?!?' :p
There’s a potential for “growth” gag in here that I think we’re all missing….low hanging fruit people!! :p

BTW my school reports we’re exactly the same

Both great and concerning at the same time

I've done moderately well for myself, but still way short of what I might have achieved if I'd ever pulled my finger out.

As long as I'm happy, my folks don't care about any achievements reached or not.

While I'm lucky to have parents that think like that, I'd counter with 'then WTF was the point of all their admonishment and failed efforts at inspiration?!?' :p
Because you would’ve been a lot worse without the admonishment 😂😂😂

My all time memorably comment from my mum “ you got an A for everything except one, why did you get a B for PE?”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because you would’ve been a lot worse without the admonishment 😂😂😂

My all time memorably comment from my mum “ you got an A for everything except one, why did you get a B for PE?”
My mother on me disclosing I'd received 99% on a Latin test. Why didn't you get 100? And that my friends has since cost me many dollars and many couch hours. Cheers, mum.

There’s a potential for “growth” gag in here that I think we’re all missing….low hanging fruit people!! :p

Yep, my kids do not have big footsteps to follow in. At least not literally... :p

But back to football... sounds like Hollands hasn't been this cheap since the tulip bubble burst...

My mother on me disclosing I'd received 99% on a Latin test. Why didn't you get 100?

I assume Latin was the main language when you were at school, it wasn't an elective...? :p

Yep, my kids do not have big footsteps to follow in. At least not literally... :p

But back to football... sounds like Hollands hasn't been this cheap since the tulip bubble burst...
Did you know Holland doesn’t exist anymore so all the surnames will now need to change

Holland to Netherlands

Hollands to Netherlandses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back