Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol if that TDK rumour is true, I'd want Petracca and pick 5. Surely we aren't that stupid to consider trading our brightest young star.
As if TDK would go to Melbourne.
If we force him out, he’d go to Geelong.

Would be an atrocious decision by Austin. Unless he’s leaving next year anyway.

Melbourne has nobody to blame but themselves.

They approached Miles Bergman and Dan Houston to get them across with the “homesickness card” after Port crashed out of the finals …. And then once Port got wind of it, they did the smart thing and made re-advances to Kozi (who knocked them back two years ago) in order to have further some skin in the game if a trade went down.

Fast forward and Miles is happy and staying put in Adelaide, Houston wants nothing to do with the mess at Melbourne … and Kozi wants to come home to Port.

The ultimate **** around and find out.

Petracca believes he can still get to Carlton.
Well derrr. You just catch a tram along Royal Parade. Do we want someone who can't figure that out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** that

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

As if TDK would go to Melbourne.
If we force him out, he’d go to Geelong.

Would be an atrocious decision by Austin. Unless he’s leaving next year anyway.
Tom in 2023 signed only a 2 year contract as we all know. Maybe there was signs then he might not be a Blue for the long haul.

I am sure we wanted to sign him long term at that point but he only wanted the 2 years to get him to FA status.

Club would have an idea if they saw TDK as a long termer. If he is planning on leaving via FA next year, it would be sensible to trade a year earlier to get maximum for him

Just passing on what someone who normally gives me correct info regarding team selection etc said. TDK is the name being heard a lot regarding petracca trade.
I'd personally throw up.

In fairness, it makes sense Demons target TDK, but still believe if he does leave us, it will be for the Cats

Just passing on what someone who normally gives me correct info regarding team selection etc said. TDK is the name being heard a lot regarding petracca trade.
I'd personally throw up.
ffs just nominate collingwood Trac, or any one but Carlton.
This will be endless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back