Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Have it on very good authority from an extremely reliable source (happy to pm a mod if don’t believe me), SDK wants to come to Carlton. He is happy at Geelong but has been told he won’t be playing senior footy next year and does want to play with Tom. Would only leave the cats for us however Geelong want pick 11 and an F1 and the club is hesitant. Cap space also an issue. Watch this space #Blu#blumour

More so cuz he wasn’t picked I know the son of a player manager who had a chat to SDKs manager and what’s SDKs manager said re Sam

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There's zero chance a player has already been told he won't be playing next year.
Thanks for the info.

Similar to Kennedy, SDK may have asked to go back to being a mainstay in defence and maybe he's been told he won't be playing defence next year and will be used as a ruck/back-up ruck. Maybe he has an issue with them wanting to bring Clarry and Bazz in.
Many possibilities could lead to a player wanting to move on. As much as what some may think he's worth it, and I would 100% have him come to us because he's exactly what we need, but not for this & next years firsts.

Have it on very good authority from an extremely reliable source (happy to pm a mod if don’t believe me), SDK wants to come to Carlton. He is happy at Geelong but has been told he won’t be playing senior footy next year and does want to play with Tom. Would only leave the cats for us however Geelong want pick 11 and an F1 and the club is hesitant. Cap space also an issue. Watch this space #Blu#blumour
More so cuz he wasn’t picked I know the son of a player manager who had a chat to SDKs manager and what’s SDKs manager said re Sam

Would you like to re-read and then perhaps edit your Bluemour? 1st post says one thing, 2nd says an entirely different thing.

Or are you sticking to your guns re. the bolded part. 🤷‍♂️

Media always roll-out the higher level of what a player is on or offered, which includes incentives such as games played Bnf, AA, flags, Brownlows, etc

So, I doubt Perryman will be paid that sort of coin, but I do think he is extremely underrated. If the Pies had any sense, he should be used as a mid
Pretty sure offers to free agents have to be straight up deals to trigger compensation, especially after the Daniher shenanigans.

No to anybody who costs pick 11+ unless its Trac or Butters. Hitting the draft is our friend this year
Agree with you to a point, perhaps a balance is best, utilize pick 11 in the draft and F1 and player or pick for an established AFL quality player for areas of need defense or midfielder with speed, evasiveness , footy IQ and good footy distribution.

Thanks for the info.

Similar to Kennedy, SDK may have asked to go back to being a mainstay in defence and maybe he's been told he won't be playing defence next year and will be used as a ruck/back-up ruck. Maybe he has an issue with them wanting to bring Clarry and Bazz in.
Many possibilities could lead to a player wanting to move on. As much as what some may think he's worth it, and I would 100% have him come to us because he's exactly what we need, but not for this & next years firsts.

2C667910-1629-4E37-BFE5-E811003FAF42-941-0000021220CE9525.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah no chance that rumour makes sense

No need to believe me. I didn’t write the didn’t get games part correctly. He believes he won’t be even though Geelong are telling him his in the best team given the finals series. Don’t believe the ‘he wasn’t match fit’ narrative in the media he was ready-Geelong didn’t pick him and he is upset. He isn’t going to publicly come out cuz Geelong has said they will only do it for two first rounders. He is worth 800K+ also which we will struggle to fit in the salary cap with weiters extension and tdk. If I was Austin I’d throw the kitchen sink and then some. A big watch this space

No need to believe me. I didn’t write the didn’t get games part correctly. He believes he won’t be even though Geelong are telling him his in the best team given the finals series. Don’t believe the ‘he wasn’t match fit’ narrative in the media he was ready-Geelong didn’t pick him and he is upset. He isn’t going to publicly come out cuz Geelong has said they will only do it for two first rounders. He is worth 800K+ also which we will struggle to fit in the salary cap with weiters extension and tdk. If I was Austin I’d throw the kitchen sink and then some. A big watch this space

SDK's problem is he has played terrible footy for 2 years (not as good as than Young). Would be a bold move to pay up big.

Not sure what's more exciting, bluemours or people posting incorrectly in the no discussion thread!!
They are the David Rodan on BigFooty posters

Nailed it. It's this simple.

If you don't agree or don't like what I post that is your decision. No issue at all BUT why the crap and personal attacks. It's seflish, poor and just ruins it for everyone. Positive is it's only a few

Like the majority on here I hang out for info from people like EP and M3. It's awesome
Keep up the good work Soap, loving the dialogue of what you are hearing. Your username, whilst maybe misleadingly suggestive, cannot wash the world of dic* heads.

For anyone here that can't embrace some interesting dialogue and has the need to shoot down every bit of narrative that can't fit their shallow little febrile worlds. F*ck off and annoy some other forum, public gathering, local Hillsong BBQ or the like. (Or contribute something meaningful)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back