Hot Topic Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope Austin isn't considering using a top 6 pick on Reid

Twomey rates him that high. His vision is pretty damn compelling. Great foothills, smart decisions, even some x factor in there. I'd love him.

T2B_ is now fully invested in the cheesecake. The last Gaytime in the freezer is a slight possibility- he believes that the missus may lower their stance to just having some of the cheesecake and a double choc muffin which in the case it is possible, especially if she gets chilly.

T2B_'s not relying on it. He's is even now trying to source the black forest cake by trading a pack of Wagon Wheels and a choc Digestive. He really rates the cherry syrup - its high GI, super sweet and high impact on the taste buds -something none of the other desserts have unfortunately.

T2B_ also looking into taking two ‘celery dumps’ in the morning. One I totally understand and fits a need to cleanse the gut, the other to me makes no sense….

Either way-interesting midnight raid and he and the missus are keeping busy. He will not be only getting a cuppa and going to the cheesecake with only a teaspoon, that is a guarantee

][emoji6]][emoji6]" data-quote="Sheephead" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Am I seeing things. Did Glicksy post something from his source about [emoji6] minutes ago, then Chemical [emoji[emoji6][emoji6]] minutes later posted pretty much the exact same thing? Something very Zac Fishery going on, OR, I need to go to sleep. Somebody help please.

That was a ChatGPT rewrite of Glicksy’s post

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Club is now fully invested in the draft. Houston is a slight possibility-the club believe that port may lower their stance to an F1 and a 2nd rounder which in the case it is possible, especially if they get Lukosius.

Club not relying on it. The club is even now trying to source a top 5 pick by trading 11 an F1 and owies. Austin really rates Murphy Reid-he is a high IQ, goal kicking and high impact per possession inside mid-something none of our midfielders have unfortunately.

The club is also looking into two ‘Salary dump’ players. One I totally understand and fits a need the other to me makes no sense….

Either way-interesting off season and Austin is keeping busy. We will not be only getting Haynes and going to the draft with only pick 11-that is a guarantee.

I'm so glad we have you on board here Glicksy. Giving us real insight to our trade/draft hand and straight from the horses tooth too.

Sometimes I wonder what I would know without you being here telling us all that you personally know. Seriously invalu...um

]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="The Bighouse" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Could Laverde be the dump? Last year at *, perhaps at the high end. They don’t want to give him any more years.

Very likely to be someone on a longer contract

Just today Kane Cornes listed out the ten worst contracts (in his opinion) - because of the length of them - and interestingly some names thrown up here in guesses were on that list including Cox and Parish. The rest of his list included Taranto, Oliver, Darcy Hopper among others.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All is not what it seems

Come on KC, drop a rumour. You can do it.

Your last few posts have been things like - all is not what it seems, expect SoS and Lyon to get in on the action, I’m just passing on what I’m hearing, expect Trac discussions to ramp up, we could be talking to a disgruntled small forward.

You’re playing the boundary line / half back flank, do what the Lions do and come through the middle.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot Topic Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back