Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Club is now fully invested in the draft. Houston is a slight possibility-the club believe that port may lower their stance to an F1 and a 2nd rounder which in the case it is possible, especially if they get Lukosius.

Club not relying on it. The club is even now trying to source a top 5 pick by trading 11 an F1 and owies. Austin really rates Murphy Reid-he is a high IQ, goal kicking and high impact per possession inside mid-something none of our midfielders have unfortunately.

The club is also looking into two ‘Salary dump’ players. One I totally understand and fits a need the other to me makes no sense….

Either way-interesting off season and Austin is keeping busy. We will not be only getting Haynes and going to the draft with only pick 11-that is a guarantee.

It’s shaping up to be an intriguing offseason, one where Austin is playing the long game. One thing is certain: this won’t end with just Haynes and pick 11. Rumors swirl that the club is looking into two “salary dump” players. One seems a perfect fit, a need that has long been on the radar. The other? It raises eyebrows and leaves many puzzled.

Behind the scenes, the club is also making moves for a top 5 pick, potentially involving pick 11, an F1, and Owies in the trade. Austin has his sights set on Murphy Reid—an inside mid with speed, sharp decision-making, and an impact that none of our current midfielders can match.

As for Houston, the situation remains fluid. If Port lowers their demand to an F1 and a second-rounder, the door might open, especially with the Lukosius piece in play. But the club isn't resting on this possibility—they're fully committed to the draft.
You ok there mate

Perryman nets GWS pick 16
This is so frustrating. Perryman regarded as behind his mate Matt Kennedy when both were at GWS.

CHUGGA is still every bit the player Perryman is, they get a first rounder and if he leaves, we will be extraordinarily lucky to get a late second rounder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I for one am certainly not looking forward to next week when the school holidays are over and the rumours dry up.

You heard it here first.

Straight from the horses mouth.

Industry sauces. Probably tomato.

For Voss from Orazio and his family?

I should ring old man Fiorini, known the family for 4 decades

Following up from this, there has been interest, but not from the big 4 VIC clubs, at this stage

Won't mention the club that is interested, but very unlikely he extends if doesn't head home this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back