Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm buggered if I know why the Suns even need a John Nobel with all the future stars they've got stashed away.

What we need to do is trade a player out that's worthy of a similar pick or one that attracts 1st. band compo.(you can't have your cake and eat it too)

Gibbs would be the last decent player we've lost.
Suns delisted Oleg markov two years ago who replaced John noble in the pies best 22

Hearing 13 (will get for noble and F1) and Richards is the pies offer for Houston. If that’s the case I’d be offering an F1 and owies to match it and see which one they prefer. Don’t want us giving more than that.

Hearing 13 (will get for noble and F1) and Richards is the pies offer for Houston. If that’s the case I’d be offering an F1 and owies to match it and see which one they prefer. Don’t want us giving more than that.

Sounds like rubbish to me...

Port are clearly looking for 2 first rounders... Richards is worth nowhere near a first rounder

Sounds like rubbish to me...

Port are clearly looking for 2 first rounders... Richards is worth nowhere near a first rounder
Obviously its not…but port will have to dicrease their stance no club will give up 2 firsts that’s the best they’ll get or he stays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The free agency compensation system is a complete farce. Strikes me as the AFL wanting to manipulate outcomes according to what suits them at a given time.

Either scrap compensation altogether, make it minimal (eg band one is end of first round and only for top 50 players in the competition) or just scrap free agency altogether.

The fact that clubs can get better outcomes from losing a player via free agency than they would in an open market trade is absolutely ridiculous.

Makes sense, the Pies have a couple years max to jag a premiership, they’re going to throw all possible resources to grab whichever guns are available.

That’s a hell of a lot of cap space on half back flankers - pretty much the 2024 equivalent of our 2020 off season - but they need as much talent as they can muster while Pendlebury and Sidebottom are still running around.

What's with all the Konstanty love anyway... are these accounts just all his family members gassing him up?
Konstanty’s burner.

What’s the issue though Jimbo? I haven’t track him since his draft year but he looked like a good prospect.

Not a pure crumber, but his ability overhead is great for his size.

He’s just about the perfect Owies replacement.

Makes sense, the Pies have a couple years max to jag a premiership, they’re going to throw all possible resources to grab whichever guns are available.

That’s a hell of a lot of cap space on half back flankers - pretty much the 2024 equivalent of our 2020 off season - but they need as much talent as they can muster while Pendlebury and Sidebottom are still running around.
not football related but how good is your username!!! At The Drive In yesssssss! 🤘

the biggest reason compensation is a thing is because they don't want clubs matching all the time and forcing trades. they need to get rid of RFA and imo band 1 and 2 compo making the current Band 3 the new band 1.
Bottom side losing a top player still get pick 20, top side 37.
The new point system will help eat up earlier picks for academies and FS so that will help too. IMO they need to get rid of the % discount too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back