Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Our offer still clearly better if you value our and Pies F1 similar.

We are offering F1 + F2 for 13.

Pies essentially want F1 for 13 in a straight swap and want 23 for Noble which is overs.

I don't think we can up our offer. They can concede 23 and ask for 29 for Noble. Even then it is highly arguable whether Noble is worth that and they'd be accepting F1 for 13 in a straight swap.

They'd be better off taking our F1 + F2 for 13 early. Then deal separately on Noble. Pies will be forced to deal on Noble regardless but as long as GC have 13 they will drag it out.
13 this year is arguably worth a top 5-8 in previous years the evenness of the top 15-20.

Oh, I misread, because I wan't even considering trading #12 unless we get a decent 1st back in another trade.
And I don't expect the club to go against what they've explicitly told us.

I am assuming that if we secured Houston that Collingwood wouldn’t have as much desire to push for pick 13.

Also i think we could also target one of the potential Richmond 1st round picks.

The idea that Owies could be delisted come trade end bugs me. Not that I think we need to keep him but that clubs, not even Norf, believe he has any value.

Or that other clubs have caught on that Austin telegraphs his intentions regarding our players and that we wont offer him a deal, just like Stocker and Martin

So effectively, F1 + F2 + 34 for Houston + 57?
Depends what other trades get done by both clubs prior to this deal

Where do we get another F2 from?
See above

It's too much for us to pay
Everyone has opinion of worth

Port will be very reluctant on that anyway... very hard to see them settling on 13 + 34...

Never stated they would accept, just what I would offer as max value

Feels weird with Taranto & Hopper, both in terms of balance and their afl origins.

But maybe they just want to take whoever they can get, in terms of quality.

Kennedy would only leave to become a full time midfielder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port don't want futures.
Otherwise this would be relatively simple.
Even F1 + #34.
Seems strange that we do a deal with GCS to get a pick 13 for a future first only for Port to give straight back to GCS for Lukosius. They could just do the deal for the future picks and then get rid of pick 13 for more points to pick up their academy player or be part of the deal for Rioli.

A few clubs have spoken with Kennedy. Melb, Tigers, Saints seem to be ones. IMO he will play eslwhere in 2025 but it wont be done to later in trade period once clubs know what they have

I don't think Oiwes will be a blue in 2025 regardless of what happens
Does that mean Owies may end up as an uncontracted player in the preseaon draft and get picked up for nothing by Richmond or North? :huh:

Seems strange that we do a deal with GCS to get a pick 13 for a future first only for Port to give straight back to GCS for Lukosius. They could just do the deal for the future picks and then get rid of pick 13 for more points to pick up their academy player or be part of the deal for Rioli.
It's more that Port want
1. To have a pick in this draft, &
2. Need another 1st to be able to trade their F1 for Luko.

A few clubs have spoken with Kennedy. Melb, Tigers, Saints seem to be ones. IMO he will play eslwhere in 2025 but it wont be done to later in trade period once clubs know what they have

I don't think Owies will be a Blue in 2025 regardless of what happens

No interest in Young

Soap do you think that we could package Kennedy with next year’s 1st to Richmond and maybe some minor tweaking of other picks for one of the picks they will get for Bolton/ Baker?? Just a thought

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back