Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Voss and the coaches figured out if they gave Kennedy less minutes on the ground he was more explosive and did better when on the ground - sure it would be nice if he needed less time off the ground but it is what it is and we managed it well and got the best out of him (and didn’t sacrifice much as we have some who can run all day)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
how about they give the guy a few full games in his best spot and see how he goes...

might be surprised!

As a born and bred Hobart boy, I admit that I had hoped Wright would come home and take the list manager’s job at the Devils.

But he’s obviously looking for the next stage in his career. I like the idea of a one-year handover with Cook. And Wright passes my litmus test of extensive involvement with successful clubs. I’m sure we’ve done our diligence on this decision. So best of luck to him in his efforts with our navy Blues!

he had an exceptional tank in his draft testing.... 15.2 beep or the like...

not sure why he'd be any worse in 2024?
So what happened to have low TOG%? 🤔

he had an exceptional tank in his draft testing.... 15.2 beep or the like...

not sure why he'd be any worse in 2024?
14.12 which was top 10 but they dropped the beep because they didn't think it had value (Weiters ran a 15.1). Was not top 10 for the 3km which they ran instead of 2km back in 2015

As I was told and posted earlier Owies Manager confirmed this morning that he has NOT been offered a contract.

I really don't believe he will be at Carlton next year no matter what happens
If that’s the case Soapy, let’s hope we have someone else who can step up and kicks 33+ goals besides Charlie and Harry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what happened to have low TOG%? 🤔
He’s a big lad, look at the quads on him

I reckon he does have trouble covering the ground for the full four quarters, more of an anaerobic beast with short explosive efforts

Very, very good in one on one marking contests, appears to be way stronger than his opponents around the same height and weight - so probably just not really built to run 14km at a reasonable intensity

14.12 which was top 10 but they dropped the beep because they didn't think it had value (Weiters ran a 15.1). Was not top 10 for the 3km which they ran instead of 2km back in 2015

It might not be his endurance nessecarily that's an issue. He might just play better rotating on and off, where he can go at 100% then have a rest. His style of play would be quite fatiguing. Also helps with his lack of pace as he spend kore time running at top speed, if he gets consistent breaks.

95% Collingwood, 5% Port

I'm not sure why people.dont listen to Austin

Houston hasn't nominated us, as he isn't our priority, the draft is.

We won't give away the farm to get pick 13, in fact our F1 and F2 is way over already.
Don't get sucked in by media talk, it always sounds definitive but never is, and always leaves openings to backflip on statements.
I'm still of the belief we need to start bringing high end talent in again through the draft, but if there is a way to bring in an established A grade talent while maintaining a presence in the first round, you take it every time.
Also, at some point in time the club needs to gamble on themselves, pick 13 in this draft is probably a pick 8 next year. Our F1 (15-18) & F2 (33-36) in a weak draft is a steal for us in my opinion. That is before NGAs and FSons are factored in.

Just feels (W)right having Klark Kent delivering breaking news...
I wonder if KK's football nous has improved as much as his information 😁

I don't think the choice is Houston or a first.

Clearly the plan is to do both if possible. Pick 12 and Houston. Plus Campos.

We can buy back into the draft next year with future picks if necessary

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back