Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

No owies or kennedy, top 15 draft pick. More from Moir. More availability from cerra etc. Dunno. Looks vastly different to me. Will only be the same if the coaches and HP team haven't learnt anything.
I think we should hopefully be able to bring our F1 into this draft giving us two top 15 or so picks if we don't go after Houston

C4 said yesterday that it was his gut feel only.
My gut feel has always a been he will end up a Blue. It makes perfect sense for us. Carlton supporter as a kid. Very close mates with JSOS and many of the other boys. Close with Voss from his Port days. And our defenders being our oldest line with us needing to start planning for life outside Newman, Sadd etc without throwing our kids to the wolves and staying in the premiership window. We are playing the whole ‘interested but not that interested’ line in the media mainly out of respect to Port but also to preserve our 1st pick this year. You know we’re pretty damn keen and I think even how the players have talked about him, it will happen. They’ve clearly been asked by list management if they want him so discussions are deep.
Yes, DH is an excellent addition for 4-5+ years. A mature, body, wise head. Beautiful user of the ball... something we lack badly.

Of course, not for two firsts, but no one really believes that....

Let's be honest 2025 may well be Newman and Doc's last seasons. Personally, surprised Doc hasn't retired already - will he even be best 22 in 2025?

Yep, Cowan's looking very likely but even he is touted to potentially go to the midfield?

Williams and Boyd not up to it.

Lucas C. and Billy W. - who knows?

I'd say the cupboards looking darn bare not too far out?

Must have been a big suitcase
p_6_8_7_687-Sportube-Rod-Holder-Case.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People forget we're getting back more run off HB in Doc and a third tall back up for the big guys in JSOS.

Will make a huge difference if they play all year.

Port need a R1 for compliance, so they can use their F1 for trade to GC? Therefore in theory a trade with any R1 should be ok if sufficient extras are included.
Eg
34 & F2 to GC for 23
23 & F1 to Port for Houston & F2
The F2 coming back means we are Kocher for future hand
Port can use their or our F1 for Lukosius

Yep, a little cryptic.

I have been very surprised that Jack Carroll has had little more than a passing mention on Gettable. He is not high profile or high value, but has constantly been asked about by West Coast for a number of years. He is the type who could step up and play a full season now after a slow burn development. Has traditionally put in a big pre season in the west (some with Crippa) Think he is ready for a break out as an inside/outside player. Genuinely think he would be a good fit in their engine room as a foil for old bull Yeo and young bull Harley.

All of our “non committed to” players would likely have some value in the West Coast eyes, so there may be something brewing. I will be happy when Barrass and Baker are sorted and the Eagles can spread their attention.

Ive always thought we should keep him TBH

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back