Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Narrow minded view that Ross is the only good candidate because he has had senior experience.

Is he the long term solution or is he just the perceived easy option / big name?

Is he the right person to help build our culture?

Do the players want him ? Again there was something posted on another forum that said not? Needs to be a factor if the culture is a mess.

Is his style and game plan adaptable to the modern game ?
His game plan will have to change radically I would think. Not so worried about style
That’s why the assistants are crucial I don’t know how adaptable he is seems pretty smart I think he will pick up the modern game
My only worry is as people get older they become more concrete in there thoughts less fluid and open to new ideas
I hope he doesn’t just try and paste a 5 year old game plan onto our list

Brendan Fevola - Muppet

Nah, more like stunt double for Steven Segal. PRESSURE POINT !!!

Despite his off field shenanigans which I cannot condone at all, its hard not to love the Big Fev, like a big dumb goofy puppy .

He was the only reason to actually attend Carlton games in the 00s before Judd arrived.

Amazing how he kicked so many goals in many really dreadful teams, if he only he stayed off the booze, such a pity.

At some point you run out of "experienced" coaches, and it is not clear that we will actually have much choice if we hold that line except Ross.

Personally I think he is a bad fit

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bit scary that we reached out to Voss given that the Club clearly ranked him below Teague in his ability to coach...

My guess at what the board is thinking, the job is Ross' to lose. Interview all other possible contenders and make sure none impress before giving it to him.

What's the rush? He's gone all in on this gig. Gold Coast are on the sidelines and unlikely to happen this year.

Was there ever a more unassuming player in Navy Blue?? Probably only one.

Never got beat, Michael.

Loved him.

My mother's favorite when I was able to appreciate good football.

Brilliant footballer.

I blame part of our downfall to the injuries that ended Sexton's, Christou's, Whitehead's, and others careers. We lost so much of the bridge to the next generation and then the cap penalties finished the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back