News Brad Crouch to Saints (STK make offer; Band 3, ADL to match?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, better ask for a priority pick too!

giphy-66.gif

Was going to be starved of midfield opportunities and consigned to a HFF .....returned to Freo, shown some love and absolutely flourished in the midfield late season

Will be a starting midfielder for Freo in 2021 .....great win/win story
that is what I mean, players can be coerced into moving and maybe Dunstan might come here and flourish?

that is what I mean, players can be coerced into moving and maybe Dunstan might come here and flourish?
We're ridding ourselves of slow players .....Saints speeded their game up, hence why Dunstan couldn't get a game

We have one slow player in Matt Crouch, Sloane slows down after Qtr time ......can't really afford to add slow players ......Dunstan should look at North or Sydney

LOL, as suggested by others on here, Rowie now been spoken to.

Gone from "pick 2 or he stays", literally arguing with Bicks yesterday, to "crows fans need to temper their expectations around pick 2 and crows will have to trade".
I think he tempered his argument when he heard Winter say Brad's contract "Should be around thr mark".

The club could care less what Rowey says.

LOL, as suggested by others on here, Rowie now been spoken to.

Gone from "pick 2 or he stays", literally arguing with Bicks yesterday, to "crows fans need to temper their expectations around pick 2 and crows will have to trade".
Because he knows it’s not happening, he said a trade is likely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anything the club cares far too much about what Rowey says, or for that matter, anyone in SA media that relies on them for ‘access’.
Clearly they don't care, or they'd be slapping down CrocMedia hard every day.

Is Brad’s manager a complete muppet or just playing dumb?

He suggests to FiveAA that our compensation could be a ‘mid first rounder’. Does he not even know the basics of free agency?

He also reckons he’s currently having zero conversations with the Crows or Saints; gee, way to facilitate getting your client to their desired destination.

Not sure why any of his clients bother paying him.

We're ridding ourselves of slow players .....Saints speeded their game up, hence why Dunstan couldn't get a game

We have one slow player in Matt Crouch, Sloane slows down after Qtr time ......can't really afford to add slow players ......Dunstan should look at North or Sydney
In fairness to Dunstan he badly tore his pectoral muscle and wasn't fit for selection for most of 2020.

Is Brad’s manager a complete muppet or just playing dumb?

He suggests to FiveAA that our compensation could be a ‘mid first rounder’. Does he not even know the basics of free agency?

He also reckons he’s currently having zero conversations with the Crows or Saints; gee, way to facilitate getting your client to their desired destination.

Not sure why any of his clients bother paying him.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is the solution the AFL comes up with if we receive a band one offer. They seem rather shit scared to give us pick 2 in this case, and they do have the ambiguity in the rules (being able to alter the results when they want) that they could pull that off.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is the solution the AFL comes up with if we receive a band one offer. They seem rather sh*t scared to give us pick 2 in this case, and they do have the ambiguity in the rules (being able to alter the results when they want) that they could pull that off.
TBH I'd be happy enough with a mid first rounder. Or they'll make it a pick after our 2nd first rounder.

They'll make up some jerk response like "we've averaged their finishing positions over the last 5 years"

Sticking to his story.

He acknowledges the conflicting numbers in the media but is doubling down and reckons hes double and triple checked the numbers.

3.5 - 4M total and north of 700k a year.
Bombers are reported to have offered Caldwell 550K over 5 years, so Sam's numbers make more sense.

He's not normally one to make outlandish statements but who really knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back