Brad Fisher - the X factor

Remove this Banner Ad

Again..
??

Go fish
You're having a few comprehension problems of late audas. Surely it is not as bad as some of the things you were posting after a night on the turps?

My avatar is Brad Fisher, underneath it refers to him as the Blues Barometer. I once posted an article going into depth about our record with Fish in the team and with him out injured. Suffice to say we have not won a game with Fisher out in about 3 years. Not that we have won too many but there you go.

i watch carlton to watch fisher play, he's just awesome and so exciting. if he can improve his kicking, he'll be a star of the competition.

he was a bargain pick for you lot too, which just makes it so much sweeter. i love it when rookies and low draft picks come good :thumbsu:

You know when the ball lands amongst a whole pack of players and you see one pair of hands snaffle it from amongst them and you can't even see the player amongst the other leapers ..... my first instinct is always 'has to be Fish'. Then the pack picks itself up and it seems most of the time I am right. He is uncanny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Fisher - the X factor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back