Brian Cook- Carlton to win at least one flag next 5 years

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was far more conservative last off-season and was proven correct. Exciting times.
Of course it is,

Once your Victorian Side makes a grand final, hope that carlton has a non victorian side and does a crazy stance. When that happens, You are assured of a flag. Just Ask your richmond mates and they will explain everything. lol

They have been building a premiership list for the past 3 seasons. Their top end talent is elite and across all positions. They have the nucleus there, they just need some luck on the injury front..Not having Curnow for 2-3 years was incredibly unlucky.. he would be the best player in the game had he not suffered such a serious knee injury...their best team at full strength is definitely good enough to win a flag. Their list is in great shape with not many over 30 and the majority of their best players in the perfect age bracket.. If they don't win one in the next five seasons, it's a massive fail in my opinion.

This man played a huge part in Geelongs transformation into a modern day AFL powerhouse.

As a club we've been poor on field since 2000, but i really do think we're finally heading in the right direction this time.

They have been building a premiership list for the past 3 seasons. Their top end talent is elite and across all positions. They have the nucleus there, they just need some luck on the injury front..Not having Curnow for 2-3 years was incredibly unlucky.. he would be the best player in the game had he not suffered such a serious knee injury...their best team at full strength is definitely good enough to win a flag. Their list is in great shape with not many over 30 and the majority of their best players in the perfect age bracket.. If they don't win one in the next five seasons, it's a massive fail in my opinion.

bit of that, & a bit of belief

Some rousing wins against good sides in adversity, & bloody hell, look-out

This man played a huge part in Geelongs transformation into a modern day AFL powerhouse.

As a club we've been poor on field since 2000, but i really do think we're finally heading in the right direction this time.

Correction, we have been poor on & off the field since 1995 !!

Just to be clear, can we have a list of the clubs who don’t want to win a flag in the next 5 years?
Teams Wanting to Win a PremiershipTeams Wanting to Win a Final
AdelaideEssendon
Brisbane
Carlton
Collingwood
Fremantle
Geelong
Gold Coast
Greater Western Sydney
Hawthorn
Melbourne
North Melbourne