Prediction Bulldogs B&F 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

That's it from me. Both Adzy and Bailey D spoke well and thank their family.

Listening to Gary, son of Charlie Sutton about the hardships of the time. An amazing speech and a must watch if you can. The crowd is silent, listening to every word Gary speaks. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Thanks Gary

That's it from me. Both Adzy and Bailey D spoke well and thank their family.

Listening to Gary, son of Charlie Sutton about the hardships of the time. An amazing speech and a must watch if you can. The crowd is silent, listening to every word Gary speaks. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Thanks Gary

Thank you for being our eyes and ears tonight.

Well done to Marcus Bontempelli on winning a 6th Charles Sutton Medal. Very few in history have won that many at the one club so big achievement.

Also well to Adam Treloar and Bailey Dale on joint 2nd place great seasons.

Well done to all the other award winners.

Last edited:
Well done to Marcus Bontempelli on winning a 6th Charles Sutton Medal. Very few in history have won that many at the one club so big achievement.

Also well to Adam Treloar and Bailey Dale on joint 2nd place great seasons.

Well done to all the other award winners.
I think 13 in 13000 players who have played V/AFL have won six. I am not certain if all 13 are all for the same club

Macrae, Daniel, Gallagher, Sanders, Freijah and Garcia the players who didn’t make Top 20 despite playing 10+ games. Freijah must’ve been right on the edge
Those last four in the top 20 might cause an eyebrow or two to raise.

Macrae has been unlucky never to win a B&F. It's a sad end to his career at the Dogs not to even make the top 20.
Playing nearly every game of the season certainly helps in an award like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great job on Bont winning another one. A good as chance to eventually surpass West. A little surprised he won easily in the end. I thought Treloar was more consistent, had less quiet games, and so forth. But at least he got second. Good to see Richards up there. Sneaky chance to win it next season, if he spends time in the midfield from the opening bounce.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Bulldogs B&F 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back