Opinion Bulldogs Culture and Brendan McCartney discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

lol see the funny thing "it" thinks I can't see "it" is trying to be amusing and giggles at "itselves" assumption it's above my head.

Lol keep fighting the pointless fight good man

Little minion back pat for the ego ;)

Last edited:
Yep. We lost our coach and our captain. You won. Hope you're happy.

FFS the people that are getting enjoyment out of this shit me.

I'm enjoying this am I??

I'm enjoying seeing Griffen in another jumper?? I honestly had to click off the page I saw him in a GWS junper last nite and it wasn't anger it was sadness.

Tim your now being ridiculous, I've screamed to defend Griff since the moment he left and yes I'm bloody happy Macca is gone coz he was Sh!t and is the main reason we are were we are now.

So sorry of im happy the coach is gone but in no way am I happy Griff Cooney or Jones are gone so don't attempt to add me to that group

Last edited:
I'm enjoying this am I??

I'm enjoying seeing Griffen in another jumper?? I honestly had to click of the page I saw him in a GWS junpet last nite and it wasn't abger it was sadness.

Tim your now being ridiculous I've screamed to defend Griff since the moment he left and yes I'm bloody happy Macca is gone coz he was Sh!t and is the main reason we are we we are now.

So sorry of im happy the coach is gone but in no way am I happy Griff Cooney or Jones are gone so don't attempt to add me to that group
You need to proof read (or get someone to) your posts because they are hard to understand sometimes. cheers matty

Even with some reason and options people just can not see the fact through rose colored glass that the Bulldogs culture and Brendan is that of a losing one, you can try and paint it our you like but it is fact.

There have been some poorly structured, grammatically incorrect posts on this board before - but kudos for challenging them for the title of worst.

Complete garbage

I'm yet to actually meet a bulldog dan that thinks Macca shoild have stayed

Stop pushing your wagon full of lies that you have constantly accused me of for months.

Insert new conspiracy here ........

We haven't met - but hi, here I am :)

There are a bunch of people who think he should have stayed - not full-blown supporters of macca no matter what, just some who think maybe his work wasn't done and another year might have revealed something.

Either way, humility is generally the best way to go. Cheers.

There have been some poorly structured, grammatically incorrect posts on this board before - but kudos for challenging them for the title of worst.
Lack of capitals?

We haven't met - but hi, here I am :)

There are a bunch of people who think he should have stayed - not full-blown supporters of macca no matter what, just some who think maybe his work wasn't done and another year might have revealed something.

Either way, humility is generally the best way to go. Cheers.

Sounds like an interesting concept :D

Please use this thread for the continued discussion on McCartney
:)

jon-stewart-popcorn11.gif

I was a supporter of McCartney but in the end he had to go . I watch a fair bit of training and there was no doubt to me his demeanour the last half of the season had shifted.
Most of us didn't have the benefit of " inside knowledge" as some on here have had, but whether we like it or not MD and others have been proven correct.
Where I disagree with MD is players who obviously have had a sook and underperformed. This apparently because they didn't like the coach or his methods. Nothing annoys me more about a footballer , it is weak and tells you how much ticker they have. Murphy , Libber, Morris , Boyd, Picken ( and others ) compare their efforts all year to some of the sooks that have left the club. Bet a lot of those boys had a gutful of McCartney as well , but no matter what ,they will give you all they have regardless of who is coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was a supporter of McCartney but in the end he had to go . I watch a fair bit of training and there was no doubt to me his demeanour the last half of the season had shifted.
Most of us didn't have the benefit of " inside knowledge" as some on here have had, but whether we like it or not MD and others have been proven correct.
Where I disagree with MD is players who obviously have had a sook and underperformed. This apparently because they didn't like the coach or his methods. Nothing annoys me more about a footballer , it is weak and tells you how much ticker they have. Murphy , Libber, Morris , Boyd, Picken ( and others ) compare their efforts all year to some of the sooks that have left the club. Bet a lot of those boys had a gutful of McCartney as well , but no matter what ,they will give you all they have regardless of who is coach.
We have a few weak players on our list and a few that left last year

I have an idea for a new reality tv show:

"I'm an ex-Bulldog, get me out of here"

Series One - Riley Gryphon, Macartney, LJ, Higgins, Barry Hall.

Just before the contestants are dropped off in Devonshire Rd, Sunshine, and required to make their way back to WO, producers pass an envelope to Baz listing the following:

1. Higgins says you never picked up your man at the Dogs, and he had to cover for you ALL the time
2. Whenever Gryphon says he's shooting pigs, he's referring to your wife/sister/mother
3. Macartney thinks you're weak as p1ss
4. LJ fancies you AND your wife/sister/mother

My money is on Baz to be the final survivor...

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Bulldogs Culture and Brendan McCartney discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back