Game Day Bulldogs vs Richmond. Round 3, 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First game I get to go to this year, woooo. Forgot how much I hate packed footy trains.

[quote="Pogba, post: 32386999, member: 7883 First game I get to go to this year, woooo. Forgot how much I hate packed footy trains.[/quote]
Hope your trains not like mine, 2 bulldogs and about 60 Richmond supporters in my carriage alone

[quote="Pogba, post: 32386999, member: 7883 First game I get to go to this year, woooo. Forgot how much I hate packed footy trains.
Hope your trains not like mine, 2 bulldogs and about 60 Richmond supporters in my carriage alone[/quote]

Assume you are coming from the east? It's all dogs out here in ascot vale. 1 tiger on the platform. Hold right: help is coming!! GO DOGS!

Happy with Gia being the sub. Pumped for the game.
I am not happy about this. Every other club uses the sub as a fast player who can come on late in the game with a burst of speed and energy for their team. Gia does not provide that for us.

Our coach just doesn't seem to get it?

I am not happy about this. Every other club uses the sub as a fast player who can come on late in the game with a burst of speed and energy for their team. Gia does not provide that for us.

Just because every other club does it doesn't mean it's the best option for us.

Gia is a liability in the back end of matches and his impact is greatest when those around him are starting to slow due to fatigue. Late in games when players like Stringer and Jones are running out of puff he offers a dangerous scoring option. It's the right call imo.

Besides, who do we have that's a fast player to use as the sub? Tutt's failed to have an impact as the sub most times he's worn the vest and we don't exactly have any others.

Hey at least he's not using roughead as sub anymore...

Just because every other club does it doesn't mean it's the best option for us.

Gia is a liability in the back end of matches and his impact is greatest when those around him are starting to slow due to fatigue. Late in games when players like Stringer and Jones are running out of puff he offers a dangerous scoring option. It's the right call imo.

Besides, who do we have that's a fast player to use as the sub? Tutt's failed to have an impact as the sub most times he's worn the vest and we don't exactly have any others.

I'm in agreeance, Gia had great impact as sub last year. Thinking if all goes to plan though Jong might be subbed off today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wood Roughead Morris
Murphy Williams Higgins
Picken Libba Macrae
Cooney Jones Dahlhaus
Hunter Crameri Stringer

Minson, Griffen, Wallis

JJ, Boyd, Jong | Gia

Roughead - Vickery
Morris - Riewoldt
Picken - D.Martin
Williams - Griffiths