By the byeing a holiday

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately Melbourne have the bye so we don't get to enjoy watching them lose by 15+ goals again. GWS vs Port is the only game with the potential to provide amusement this round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already bored so I just booked me flight up to Sydney for the Carlton game , get up there watch the 2s should be a good day and night hopefully we get the win

quick question regarding that: im assuming your from Melbourne also?

how much will it cost you reckon to go up there to watch the match?? im factoring in the airfares, cab ride to city/ or train, maybe staying the night there ect, ect.

Cheers!

quick question regarding that: im assuming your from Melbourne also?

how much will it cost you reckon to go up there to watch the match?? im factoring in the airfares, cab ride to city/ or train, maybe staying the night there ect, ect.

Cheers!
Yer from Melbourne mate flying up the Friday morning will watch the 2s that afternoon then the main event that night fly home sat arvo, just staying the Friday night 1 night at coogue plaza cost me 370 all for flights and 1 night,

Weekend in Newcastle with the gf looking at investment properties, and catching up with some of her mates. Lunch with the folks on Sunday. Thrilling stuff.

Yer from Melbourne mate flying up the Friday morning will watch the 2s that afternoon then the main event that night fly home sat arvo, just staying the Friday night 1 night at coogue plaza cost me 370 all for flights and 1 night,

cheers for that mate! lets hope it turns into a great night!

Remove this Banner Ad

By the byeing a holiday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back