Play Nice Bye Bye Brad #3 [Locked: BS signs 2-year ext. Aug-2017, tied to NM until end 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindsay Thomas' staging for free kicks is costing us games this year. And Scott...well he never been able to coach on the ground.

I hope we keep losing because its the only way things are going to change. Scott can go and **** off to GC with Wildbill and all the other morons that support this idiot.

What free kicks did he stage for tonight?

It's time to go Brad . Go and get ****ed . This shit has happened too often piss of you fraud .

I'm close games like that always see opposition coaches on the phone barking instructions. All I see is Brad sitting there with a finger on his cheek.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Select the teams wisely Bard.
If you're willing to let complacent a momentum killing football continue until they turn into loses - you might as well start developing the younger guys now

Lindsay Thomas' staging for free kicks is costing us games this year. And Scott...well he never been able to coach on the ground.

I hope we keep losing because its the only way things are going to change. Scott can go and **** off to GC,
Not sure that he was playing for frees, but he did seem to want to let the opponent get possession and then intended to tackle, but I dont think he landed one decent tackle all night. I do think Lindsay deserved at least 2 frees, but no player should be relying on frees to get kicks. Frees come as a penalty against the oponent, not as an entitlement. Play to the whistle, not to the expectation of getting a reward - because Lindsay, you know you will be given a free about 25% of the times you are infringed, and about 50% of the items you lay a good tackle.

Swallow and Thomas must go back to Werribee to get some form OR see out their contracts. Will Higgins, Goldie be available next week?

As for Scott we have him until at least the end of this season but someone above him must have a chat.

The club is just wasting time. He has shown time and time again that he is not a great game Day coach.

Let's stop wasting time and give our next coach time to start shaping this list.

His constant selection of underperforming players shows he isn't the man to take us forward.

If Swallow and Thomas play next week then he is surely taking the piss.

His legacy will be a team that makes the same consistently errors under pressure, can't put teams away and can't win close games.

No competently-coached side loses that game.
ABC commentator stated it was norths worst start in 4.5 decades....enough said! Early 70's was when took drastic action re coach recruited multiple top players, now only one immediate option.....drastic action! My comments not emotional, just logical. Fans and sponsors must be pissed off.

It's not ideal, but we were underdogs in all 5 games and we lost them all. Going to script really.

In all seriousness though, I can only hope this is systematic tanking. That is the only way Brad keeps his job!

I hate brad as much as the next guy but anyone that thinks this is his fault is a moron. We have senior players making simple mistakes that you wouldn't expect from a 20 gamer.

Do I still want him gone? Sure as shit I do, but not because of this loss.

ABC commentator stated it was norths worst start in 4.5 decades....enough said! Early 70's was when took drastic action re coach recruited multiple top players, now only one immediate option.....drastic action! My comments not emotional, just logical. Fans and sponsors must be pissed off.

They really said 4.5 decades instead of more than 4 decades it 45 years. What a pompous batch of mongs!!

You guys have no idea coaches get sacked when team loose by eighty points every week. Oh that is hawthorn, you can tell the players are playing for him.

But it is time to give Lindsay a rest how many times did he take hisneyebof the football.

The club has to realise that this ****ing deadshit is going to hurt our membership base.

People pay their membership to watch the best possible North Melbourne side play week in week out and this drongo goes and makes head scratching decisions at selection.

If the club wants to deal with dwindling memberships and crowds then keep this peanut in charge, because people are starting to get sick of it.

How handy would have Pruess been tonight? At the very worst it would have been a great learning experience for him to play on Sandilands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back