Play Nice Bye bye Brad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lose next week and Scott has to win a final or he is sacked.

I give respect to WB's, they have plenty of talent. But losing today was a joke, one wich is unfunny and predictable. We were outplayed and coached by a bunch of kids, whilst we carry Waite, NDS, Petrie, Boomer and co......

Please.
Please please please as long as WOUNDER WOMEN is there Scott is going no where who is he going to play golf with .
The supporters have to understand we are a boys club we have not got 3 white knights to help us we prop up VFL alighment clubs so there can win finals and premierships and are social standing in the AFL is a joke no prime time Friday night games hardly no blockbuster games we need to wake to our selfs.

lol - out of form top team on the ladder!!

Lost a game that means SFA!! Sack Scott. This thread keeps delivering!!

Yep it was meaningless and we still went in with Dad's Army. And got smashed by a bunch of teens. No wonder a few young players at North arent happy. But as you say coaching is about elimination finals not list management and flags. Sign Scott.

LOL. Brad is not getting sacked this year.

We lose the first final and sacking should not be categorically off the table.

Heat has to come, we are perennially underperforming if we fail in finals.

If Scott was coach when Carey played, the king would've decked him by now.
Brilliant !

One thing i will say about Beveridge is this guy can coach. First year i know but not only does his midfield win the ball of the opposition Ruck.
He changes 1/3 of his side coming back from Perth and runs us of our feet!

We are playing finals i'm not that pissed and i'd rather lose to the Dogs now than in the finals.
Our talls worked last week and i thought they did their job and would be to good in the end. But our midfield failed.

Hansen is a liabilty for our structure Full Stop.
Abit of tinkering with our line up Turner,Thomas,Wood would make us a better team..
Did i say Beveridge can Coach....

IF Brad wants to make a REAL statement he needs to drop one or more of those midfielders that are 95% responsible for our losses

Cunnington first of all needs to be dropped. He has had some rotten performances this year and you would have to blind to not see complacency coming into his game DROP HIM FFS (it may be too late because of finals but)

Zeebs needs to realise he can't just rock up to a professional afl game and just not show up. He has had many low under 20's possessions this year and when he does we usually lose. If he's supposed to be our "elite" midfielder he needs to f**** earn it

People will get angry at this but the captain should have been made a example of this year to send a strong message to the group. He grabs it, panics, sprays it and has hardly any on field leadership this year. He just seems to be going through the paces and I frankly as a supporter wished he got a fire under his ass and be a 35 + possession game, huge influence player but he isn't even at his age

Gibson. No core strength, hardly tackles, gets turned easily, can have a horrible disposal effencency but gets a game every week because he can run? Give me a break

We lost today because brad still doesn't have the capability to get us mentally ready for games. Our midfield didn't even show up. Today was a reality check that BS may have came back with a bit more brutality with his selection but he has lost some of the players already too far as they don't fear him nor feel like their spot is up for grabs

Maybe we don't have the depth to be able to drop one or two of the engine room players but why not take the risk for much greater success in the long term

Just over being "just" or "close" or "not quite there yet" it's NOT good enough for a coach to be in this position in 6 bloody years. He is just as complacent with his own role at the club as the players are

I just wish we had that killer instinct....

Is that your opinion or fact because i recall you posting similar early in the season ?

Opinion only. I have no definite inside word NN. I was led to believe he was put on notice during his back break and that's been obvious.

If we lose first week finals i'd think he is gone. As he should be.

lol - out of form top team on the ladder!!

Lost a game that means SFA!! Sack Scott. This thread keeps delivering!!

Wild Bill you must be joking if you think losing to WB is OK. We have lost a game we should be winning.

Or is beating bottom four types (and struggling to do it) in Demons what you expect from us?

Scott has proven he can't take us above mid-rank.

We are disorganized, have a dysfunctional midfield, and are not getting near the best from the group IMO.

Wtf is the point of making statements in round 23?

The moment for teaching is long gone for 2015.

Good point. I was maybe talking of at any time during his coaching career he should have dropped either one of them at least ONCE

Western Bulldogs bloody played 40 new players this year. If Bulldogs had 3-4 players in the middle play like we did today, holy moly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This team is a bunch of pretenders.

We have a well credentialed but dickhead coach under Malthouse and as just one example, Neeld worked out well.....

The quicker we try a decent coach the better. Beveridge already makes our coach look a hack after one year?

The time is now as we have veterans still in our top contributing players. Carry our coach into 2016 and I guarantee the same mediocre shit we've been served up since he took over many years ago.

Last edited:
Came across as a bit of a jerk in his presser tonight.

Smacked of arrogance and almost dismissive of the loss.

I'm not sure what to fully make of it.

And herein likes the attitude which exists both inside the club and the supporters, and will ensure we're never a ruthless outfit.

What crap. Someone comments that losing 1 in 8 is not a panic buttons scenario and it is suddenly a systemic issue with the club and supporter attitude?

Every club loses games. We have lost 1 more than the 4th placed team.

We can't even beat the bulldogs who WCE hammered last week, how pathetic.

Scott should be sacked at end of year and I believe we also need to move on various players.

Yet we beat west coast? Who should we move on? Cunnington? He has been a huge part of our inconsistent form, especially today.

What crap. Someone comments that losing 1 in 8 is not a panic buttons scenario and it is suddenly a systemic issue with the club and supporter attitude?

Every club loses games. We have lost 1 more than the 4th placed team.

It always seems to be "we were off today, we just didn't bring the right attitude today, we'll back you in next week" after crap losses.

On paper, we're 13-8 and playing finals, having won seven of our last eight. We've beaten the top two sides. Yet you still have no idea which North will turn up from quarter to quarter, let alone week to week. We rely on bursts. We were annihilated at the contest today, and Brad was absolutely spanked by a coach willing to change his structures from quarter to quarter, and by a team that also went into the game having a finals spot guaranteed and on a six day break from Perth.

I get it, you rate the coach. I don't, so stop quoting me to disagree.

This team is a bunch of pretenders.

We have a well credentialed but dickhead coach under Malthouse and as just one example, Neeld worked out well.....

The quicker we try a decent coach the better. Beveridge already makes our coach look a hack after one year?

The time is now as we have veterans still in our top contributing players. Carry our *head coach into 2016 and I guarantee the same mediocre shit we've been served up since he took over many years ago.
If you think it's the coach and not the list then you are in la la land.

It always seems to be "we were off today, we just didn't bring the right attitude today, we'll back you in next week" after crap losses.

On paper, we're 13-8 and playing finals, having won seven of our last eight. We've beaten the top two sides. Yet you still have no idea which North will turn up from quarter to quarter, let alone week to week. We rely on bursts. We were annihilated at the contest today, and Brad was absolutely spanked by a coach willing to change his structures from quarter to quarter, and by a team that also went into the game having a finals spot guaranteed and on a six day break from Perth.

I get it, you rate the coach. I don't, so stop quoting me to disagree.

Ok, so you will stop quoting others to disagree? Is that how it works?

I don't necessarily rate the coach, however I am not hysterical about it or naive enough to think it is like a computer game. What I can see is that Ben Cunnington and Jack Ziebell regularly go missing, which is very frustrating and is the catalyst of our lapses in games. What I can also see is that we are a team that is not far off the also inconsistent top 4 teams.

If you think it's the coach and not the list then you are in la la land.

If you think the coach isn't heavily responsible for developing the list (both how they play and how they mentally approach games) then you are in la la land.

He's been here six years - if you're blaming the list then you're acknowledging his role in that.

Ok, so you will stop quoting others to disagree? Is that how it works?

I don't necessarily rate the coach, however I am not hysterical about it or naive enough to think it is like a computer game. What I can see is that Ben Cunnington and Jack Ziebell regularly go missing, which is very frustrating and is the catalyst of our lapses in games. What I can also see is that we are a team that is not far off the also inconsistent top 4 teams.

Why am I being hysterical or thinking it's a computer game? It's quite annoying when posters try to dismiss alternate views as hyperbole or "foaming".

I am expressing my concerns with the current coach. I'm quite calm to be honest, just a little sick of what I see as issues repeating themselves fairly regularly.

I expect him to get extended at the end of the season if I'm being truthful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back