Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
North winning.
Lachie on fire.
Goldie on fire.
Zondor depressed.

Sacks Scotts.
Do you have a clue? Do you honestly believe that I would be depressed after that win? Oh you are trying to shit stir one of the biggest shit stirrers around here. Try harder. :stern look

Coached the shit out of Longmire today.

Our clearance structure, our defensive, our pressure all ****ing golden.

The 'Tudor factor' is really starting to take hold of our group, dont for one minute think Brad Scott has suddenly become a good coach, he hasnt, but what has happened (extremely obvious!!!) is that he now has the tactical nous around him to possibly succeed, there are certainly zero excuses now. Great win by the boys over an opponent we've had a lot of trouble with in the past:thumbsu:...........GO ROOBOYS!!!!!!!;)

The 'Tudor factor' is really starting to take hold of our group, dont for one minute think Brad Scott has suddenly become a good coach, he hasnt, but what has happened (extremely obvious!!!) is that he now has the tools around him to possibly succeed, there are certainly zero excuses now. Great win by the boys over an opponent we've had a lot of trouble with in the past:thumbsu:...........GO ROOBOYS!!!!!!!;)

Incredible:
Roos lose = Scott's fault.
Roos win = Tudor factor.

2nd half of 2012 we played the best football since the Carey era. Who gets that credit? - Crocker?

Scott has awlays been good without having to bottom out. He did not need an assitant coach to know he had to change to a more defensive game plan. He has done that with support of others but he 100% gets the crefit for our 3-1 start. He has now built depth - which you can only do by playing the kids.

Maybe get behind him instead of dragging the man down who is giving everthing to our club.

Incredible:
Roos win = Tudor factor.

2nd half of 2012 we played the best football since the Carey era. Who gets that credit? - Crocker?

Scott has awlays been good without having to bottom out. He did not need an assitant coach to know he had to change to a more defensive game plan. He has done that with support of others but he 100% gets the crefit for our 3-1 start. He has now built depth - which you can only do by playing the kids.

Maybe get behind him instead of dragging the man down who is giving everthing to our club.

Roos win = Tudor factor.
Roos depth = list manager/recruiter

Haters will hate, and make up excuses like "tudor factor" to save them having egg on face.

But the egg is already wide spread on their faces.

The 'Tudor factor' is really starting to take hold of our group, dont for one minute think Brad Scott has suddenly become a good coach, he hasnt, but what has happened (extremely obvious!!!) is that he now has the tactical nous around him to possibly succeed, there are certainly zero excuses now. Great win by the boys over an opponent we've had a lot of trouble with in the past:thumbsu:...........GO ROOBOYS!!!!!!!;)

Wrong.

I think the reality is slowly dawning on everyone calling for B Scott's head.

It looks like he knows what he is doing after all.

Who would have thought?

Wrong.

Who would have thought?
In JB/Board we trust.

Wrong.

Who would have thought?
Jack's just reaching as he's slowly realised (very ****ing slowly) that Lachie is a decent player so now he's jumping on the anti Scott bandwagon.

Not worth paying attention to - Jr is a worthless poster

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack's just reaching as he's slowly realised (very ******* slowly) that Lachie is a decent player so now he's jumping on the anti Scott bandwagon.

Not worth paying attention to - Jr is a worthless poster

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Lachie is laconic. He'll always be terrible. Trade him to Carlton for nothing.

Ben10 will never make it.

LT is finished.

B Scott can't coach.

But, ummmm....Go north.

Lachie is laconic. He'll always be terrible. Trade him to Carlton for nothing.

Ben10 will never make it.

LT is finished.

B Scott can't coach.

But, ummmm....Go north.
Put a fork in Taz

Petrie is finished

We'll never see the best of Wellsy.

Delist Patch.

We're all going to hell in a handbasket once Boomer retires.

But yeah, go North.

You are so full of shit.

Absolutely, completely full of shit.

I know we can't get ahead of ourselves but has anyone looked at our last 7 games? With the Blues now putrid the last 7 are very appealing.

Saints, Blues, Cats, Gws, Dogs, Crows and Dees.

The only travel is to Tas and Canberra - which is like traveling to Ballarat. Exciting times - except for the haters!!

I agree.

Similarly, it's been great to see the 'Mullett factor' allow Scott Thompson to become a gun FB in the last two years.

No, wait...my mistake... It's complete bullsh*t!

Wrong.

Who would have thought?

>>> only because he was told & shown the way he needed to go, which is okay to admit, he was an untried coach and our third or fourth choice, if he had persisted with his own gameplan/strategies (which he has still never admitted were wrong and needed changing) we'd be screwed! Always said he was a good figurehead/spokesman/salesman for our club he just needed to learn the coaching trade more and cease with all the spin-doctoring. The amount of crap that came out of his mouth at times was mind-boggling.

Just telling it like it is people. This is my opinion and none of you have to agree with it or like it:)...im not abusing anyone so keep it decent! Re Hansen, he did well on the weekend. S.Thompson was enormous again, pencil him in for another All-Australian nod:thumbsu:

>>> only because he was told & shown the way he needed to go, which is okay to admit, he was an untried coach and our third or fourth choice, if he had persisted with his own gameplan/strategies (which he has still never admitted were wrong and needed changing) we'd be screwed! Always said he was a good figurehead/spokesman/salesman for our club he just needed to learn the coaching trade more and cease with all the spin-doctoring. The amount of crap that came out of his mouth at times was mind-boggling.

Just telling it like it is people. This is my opinion and none of you have to agree with it or like it:)...im not abusing anyone so keep it decent! Re Hansen, he did well on the weekend. S.Thompson was enormous again, pencil him in for another All-Australian nod:thumbsu:

How do you know he was told and did not work it out himself? Are you inner sanctum and privy to that conversation? If not then it is a wild guess.

If I knew we had to work on a more defensive game plan my wild guess is that Scott also knew.

How do you know he was told and did not work it out himself? Are you inner sanctum and privy to that conversation? If not then it is a wild guess.

If I knew we had to work on a more defensive game plan my wild guess is that Scott also knew.
Mostly agree WB - we all know deep down that as a first time senior coach Brad was going to have to learn on the job, and I think there's a fair bit of evidence that he has. He's also been progessively given better support resources over time as the club could afford them, and that's showing too. I'll again point people to http://www.footyalmanac.com.au/geel...atistical-premiership-window-and-trend-lines/ and the North graph therein, which shows us getting significantly better at offense or defense in every year of Brad's tenure (though interestingly, not both in any one year). Surely that's as much his development as a coach as it is the list.

Fair to say also though, that knowing we need a more defensive gameplan and having the tactical wherewithal to install one aren't the same thing, and on the surface Tudor probably deserves a fair share of the credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back