Play Nice Bye bye Brad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Posters get too caught up in media hype. We are slowly developing a good list.

1) where is the coaches credit for retaining every player we wanted too? In a time where new clubs have raided players with massive offers and the introduction of free agency??

2) where is the coaches credit for attracting top end talent in NDS? Enjoy him over the next few years Roo posters!!

3) where is the coaches credit for attracting some of the best support people in the AFL??

We have had 3 coaches since 1993. We don't churn through them because that does not bring results.

We are getting there - we are not there yet but this thread needs to be locked and burnt.

Lowering ourselves to the loose cannon irrational tiger supporters or the donial ridden essendon supporters is not the Roo way.

All above is correct and fair, but being honest after we failed to turn up round one, I was concerned.

Then our first half against the Bullies wasn't flash.

Greenhead- never understood why he wasn't playing.

Hansen- never understood why he played in the fwd line.

Anthony- never understood why he persisted with him.

But apart from that lot I'm pretty much a Scott fan. But I tell ya, Swans are ripe for the plucking. Next week should tell us more about our coach and his ability to get our boys up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All above is correct and fair, but being honest after we failed to turn up round one, I was concerned.

Then our first half against the Bullies wasn't flash.

Greenhead- never understood why he wasn't playing.

Hansen- never understood why he played in the fwd line.

Anthony- never understood why he persisted with him.

But apart from that lot I'm pretty much a Scott fan. But I tell ya, Swans are ripe for the plucking. Next week should tell us more about our coach and his ability to get our boys up.
Swans have our measure like we do ports. We had to win 2 of 4 - now 1 of 3 for my pass mark. Swans, Pies or Freo.

Surely the story of Carlton tells us that a new coach isn't a panacea and that recruitment and development is far more important?

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Board Express

Swans- I'm confident we'll give a good showing.

Pies- we should win.

Freo- Not yet

**** that. 3 games, 3 wins.

Do you honestly believe we are going over there with a 'why are we bothering, this will be a loss".

Shit thread is shit.

Should be consigned to the dustbin of history, and only brought out on GF day this year when we are at the big dance.

its a long way off yet but if we manage to beat Sydney ill be ecstatic as we would have won more games at this time of year than i can remember. After rnd 1 i didnt know where we would be but for once we are ahead of the ledger and im happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back