Confirmed Caleb Daniel - Traded to North Melb for pick 25

Remove this Banner Ad

id rather solve the kpf one at 25 than the hbf one
Id rather solve the problem you have this year not the one you say will fully create itself in 2 or 3 years time. I also think id rather go into 2025s draft looking for a KPP with the 1st rounder as opposed to another midfielder in any case ie. get a highly rated KPP not one at 25

Have you ever heard of a chap by the name of Bailey Dale?

One of the 5 or 6 best playmaker half backs in the league?

Yep I have, he's a foot taller than Caleb and CAN defend a high ball marginally better. Caleb's been replaced by Lachie Bramble....because Bramble can run (both ways) and can defend.

Yep I have, he's a foot taller than Caleb and CAN defend a high ball marginally better. Caleb's been replaced by Lachie Bramble....because Bramble can run (both ways) and can defend.

Bramble’s disposal is also just as good as Daniel’s. I still can’t understand why Hawks delisted him.

Sad to see Caleb go, a great Bulldog, but will be glad he gets to play for a team that can use him in his best role.

My favourite Caleb moment was his outrageous kick in the semi final vs Brisbane at the Gabba, when we were 1 point up with 28 seconds to go.

Very few players in history have the vision, skill and sheer cojones to pull that kick off. Could have got us into a Prelim (and therefore a GF).

Yeah, very surprised he fetched a 2nd rounder when he was on the fringe of the Bullies side & past his best... & compared to buggar all for Macrae.

Though Roos just trying to shore up some experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Caleb Daniel - Traded to North Melb for pick 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back