Can North go all the way?

Remove this Banner Ad

If Boomer gets suspended, North won't win. Even with him obviously a long shot.

However, I think they can do it. If they do make the grand final, Hawks win the flag.

They really have an extraordinary record against top 4 teams this year. They should have been a minor premiership contender based on those results.

Other than the Hawks I think North is the team I'd want playing for my life against Sydney. But still it would be one of the biggest finals upsets ever if Sydney loses.

Don't think that is the case at all, we should be taking norf very seriously this week. They comprehensively out played us this year

Absolutely you will take them seriously its a prelim
Which is precisely why you will demolish them

well done north but thats about it lads ! swans too good at home. if you carnt stop hawkins buddy will tear you apart

shame realy ! hate the swans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought we'd demolish North last time we lost to them this season. Not taking anything for granted, at all.

well done north but thats about it lads ! swans too good at home. if you carnt stop hawkins buddy will tear you apart

shame realy ! hate the swans

Since Buddy kicked 13 a couple of years ago, he's struggled to score against North.

Which ground?

Not sure the stats by ground. We played them at the SCG this year though and he only kicked a single point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can North go all the way?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back