Can North go all the way?

Remove this Banner Ad

We're the luckiest team in the comp aren't we? We've had a whole year of just crusing through relying on everyone elses' misfortunes.

- Beat Fremantle at Subi when they were down. How lucky.
- Beat Sydney in Sydney when they were in a slump. So lucky.
- Beat Port when they were in the top 4, got them just as they were on the downward trajectory. How lucky we were.
- Beat Hawthorn on their one and only off night, we encountered them at their lowest. So very lucky.
- Got into the finals and whoa, lucky Carlisle isn't playing for Essendon. Because he's all the difference. So unbelievably lucky.
- Got over them and faced Geelong who, to our incredible fortune, had no Steve J or McIntosh. Who again, would have made all the difference. I mean, for starters, why we didn't trade Goldy and keep H is beyond me. We dodge yet another bullet. Can't believe how lucky we are.

Had no Wells for most of the year.
No MacMillan.
Grima out for extended periods.
Got through the first final without Harvey who were completely rely on.
No Hansen.
I mean, yeah. All those. But still - lucky.

You sir are a tool.
North has been all over the place particularly for the best part of this year and actually could've and should've finished slightly higher or with more wins then they ended up with. This shows. Really reckon the two sides tonight should've switched at home and away end.

We're the luckiest team in the comp aren't we? We've had a whole year of just crusing through relying on everyone elses' misfortunes.

- Beat Fremantle at Subi when they were down. How lucky.
- Beat Sydney in Sydney when they were in a slump. So lucky.
- Beat Port when they were in the top 4, got them just as they were on the downward trajectory. How lucky we were.
- Beat Hawthorn on their one and only off night, we encountered them at their lowest. So very lucky.
- Got into the finals and whoa, lucky Carlisle isn't playing for Essendon. Because he's all the difference. So unbelievably lucky.
- Got over them and faced Geelong who, to our incredible fortune, had no Steve J or McIntosh. Who again, would have made all the difference. I mean, for starters, why we didn't trade Goldy and keep H is beyond me. We dodge yet another bullet. Can't believe how lucky we are.

Had no Wells for most of the year.
No MacMillan.
Grima out for extended periods.
Got through the first final without Harvey who were completely rely on.
No Hansen.
I mean, yeah. All those. But still - lucky.

You sir are a tool.

Steve J or McIntosh plays you lose. That's luck.

Thanks so much for letting other people know what they think will happen. Crawl inside my mind while your at it and tell me what I think will happen next week so I don't have to strain my brain
Yeah ok ledge, what you just said is weird, it's a footy forum bud get a grip.

Yeah Hamish would have monstered Goldy tonight.

We're lucky.

We're lucky we had the umps on our side in the final minutes yet again too. We've relied on that all year.

Not monstered just created a even contest.

Yeah Hamish would have monstered Goldy tonight.

We're lucky.

We're lucky we had the umps on our side in the final minutes yet again too. We've relied on that all year.

Not monstered just created a even contest. Umps got you off to a flyer and gave you everything for three quarters. Won't happen v Sydney.
Gavin Urqhart and Liam Anthony play tonight and we cruise home by 6 or 7 goals.....according to my crystal ball

We will see next week. Everything was in Norths favour tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah great who cares, it will be an absolute pasting, id be shocked of North got within 50 points.

1398792734407.jpg

Yeah there number one ruck what's your point about him being moved on?

He wouldn't have been the difference. He was good in his day but is an average ruck now.

He's a far better ruck than Bliclavs and would have at least created a contest.

Maybe so. Could he have changed a loss into a win? Doubtful. Even so, we could make the arguments of having no Hansen and Nahas. If we had Hansen, Thompson gets to play his role properly and we win easily. Sure, it's an argument but it's nothing that can be proven.

I want all Swans supporters to keep this mindset please.
Who gives a toss what the supporters think? I'm pretty sure it's the players who determine the outcome. I love it on BF how people say "I'm not taking this game lightly" like their attitude towards the game somehow has an impact on the outcome of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can North go all the way?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back