Can Port win a premiership under Ken Hinkley?

Remove this Banner Ad

The defence by the Geelong Supporters of the biggest Handbagger of their infamous handbagger era is astounding. Only when they ditched the handbagger style and went down a darker and dubious path did they become successful. Whilst you can argue the morals of this, no doubt it has been a wildly successful era for them. How they look back at the player who is the epitome of their handbag/Loser era so fondly is completely amazing.

Haha, these clowns are sticking the needle in and you're taking the bait.

What a great win and he embarrassed himself.

Somebody should tell him he's not coaching in the Hampden or Geelong Leagues.

This post is so pathetic that I actually have to congratulate you on achieving excellence in your field.

Papa G made an excellent point, "pathetic" doesn't even make sense what is pathetic about pointing out he is a symbol of your loser culture before the PEDs?

we can't understand why you are obsessed with this loser, it's like us persistently defending Troy Chaplain being a failed coach at the Dockers or something. it's got nothing to do with you.

Papa G made an excellent point, "pathetic" doesn't even make sense what is pathetic about pointing out he is a symbol of your loser culture before the PEDs?

we can't understand why you are obsessed with this loser, it's like us persistently defending Troy Chaplain being a failed coach at the Dockers or something. it's got nothing to do with you.
Hinkley's Heroes are to be celebrated today. The wise old sage rallied the troops through adversity and filled South Australia with joy. Let's leave the toxic stuff for at least a day, yeah?

Oh boy, players looked sore last night and probably emotionally drained. Not sure which Port will show up against Sydney. I think our finals run will end Friday. Sydney second halves are far too strong and our pressure game will fail by then. Who knows, Port have proved me wrong in the last 6 weeks of the H&A season. Keep the pressure on Ken.

At no point in the last decade have I or bookies had Port as favourites preseason. You've never struck fear in the comp as the team to beat.

And just like under Scott 2021-21 if you're a good team but not the best team the end result is often and week 2-4 finals defeat.

We absolutely entered favourites in 2015, having added Paddy Ryder to the team that lost a prelim by 3 points. Then proceeded to absolutely botch those 5 years, one final for one loss.

It’s ancient history now of course, but “Ken is a mastermind” heads completely ignore those years in the wilderness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No ken is a failure and his career will be ended next friday night.
Port will probably extend his contract before they get thrashed on Friday. They have some very good young players, home ground, head start from umpires (who made some shocking calls both ways as night progressed) and barely beat a Hawks team missing key players.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Port will probably extend his contract before they get thrashed on Friday. They have some very good young players, home ground, head start from umpires (who made some shocking calls both ways as night progressed) and barely beat a Hawks team missing key players.

Umpires? Haha

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

And Port had no injuries lol! Port were actually younger than Hawks Friday night too

Well well, looks like Port managed to wrap a terminator in Ken's skin and effectively replace him with a new coach?

Lol

Clearly the players were embarrassed and lifted their damned game.

Not exactly like Ken 'tweaked a couple of things' and fixed it in a week.

Now Imagine If Troy Chaplin or Stephen Salopek or Jacob Surjan becomes a dockers coach for 10 or 12 years in a row and manages a finals record like Ken Hinkley?

Now Imagine If Troy Chaplin or Stephen Salopek or Jacob Surjan becomes a dockers coach for 10 or 12 years in a row and manages a finals record like Ken Hinkley?

I literally already addressed this hypothetical and you quoted it, added two more names and threw it back lol. if Warren Tredrea coached you for 78 years and never won a flag but had a great winning percentage, you would a absolutely love it which makes this that much funnier. you really do label stability over success like Kochie

i see all the port fans are back on the bandwagon again

Granted I live in Victoria but I know three Port fans and they’re all the same. Refuse to go to Port games when they’re in town, won’t buy a membership and all want Hinkley sacked. They’re up and about now though. Weird lot. Port haven’t lost to Sydney in a long time so Friday could be interesting - I think Port likely played its grand final against Hawthorn and will run out of legs myself. A Port rematch against either Geelong or Brisbane in a grand final would be fun though. Assume Hinkley will remain there now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Port win a premiership under Ken Hinkley?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back