Carlton have sacked Bolton - Press conference at 2.15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes - madness from us - why would we want to remove that 4 from 47 stamp that Bolts manage to imprint on the place.
You guys can do whatever you want, your club is an utter failure from top to bottom getting rid of Bolton changes nothing, enjoy your number 1 pi.... oops.

It's like Denis Pagan selecting his son.

Except Denis was harder on Ryan than any other player, he didn't take him to friggin' Venice and present him with his guernsey on the Grand Canal.

You guys can do whatever you want, your club is an utter failure from top to bottom getting rid of Bolton changes nothing, enjoy your number 1 pi.... oops.

In that case this news is irrelevant - so why are you posting here?

Should sack Silvagni, Judd. Not the coach's fault at all. They ll just keep doing the same thing over and over

Lol not the coaches fault - how many coaches in the history of the game have coached for so long for such an appalling record. He had to go as does Silvagni. Just because SOS needs to be sacked doesn't escape from the fact that Bolton wasn't up to the job either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel for Bolton, what an absolute mess. There were some blatant skill errors committed against the Bombers yesterday in the 1st quarter that were just staggering. There are players with genuine potential at Carlton but obviously the list still needs a lot of rejuvenation.

I feel for Bolton, what an absolute mess. There were some blatant skill errors committed against the Bombers yesterday in the 1st quarter that were just staggering. There are players with genuine potential at Carlton but obviously the list still needs a lot of rejuvenation.
He should of stood up to SOS and said I'm not playing your son until he's AFL level.

Does he go down as one of the worst coaches of all time?

Was a tough gig but he won **** all games.

Mark Neeld has him covered, he won **** all games too \but Melbourne were embarrassingly bad under him and less competitive than Carlton under Bolton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton have sacked Bolton - Press conference at 2.15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back