Carlton have sacked Bolton - Press conference at 2.15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

The only reason they traded their first pick is due to him being a shit coach. They got stooged, why wouldn’t you trade it out based on how their recent top picks are going?
That’s on Bolton for overseeing development.
They had no confidence in how that pick would be developed so traded it.

The Carlton Football Club is like the lower intestine of a Jabba the Hut type organism that digests coaches and craps out their hapless empty husks

They literally have no idea what they are doing from top to bottom and it's just coach after coach, top draft pick after top draft pick down the gurgler
the bowel of Jabba is the serial carlton big footy posters and the evil
Fat Guts - “Oh but you should see him kick on the left foot...that Ballarat wind just wasn’t doing him any favours”

🤣
Yes! SOS gave him a bag of lollies to keep him compliant, just watch the vid! 😂

Since round 14, 2017, Carlton has won 4 games out of 43.

Simply amazing.
And yet still people are saying they have done the wrong thing. How the **** can you push on doing the same thing with those numbers?

The only reason they traded their first pick is due to him being a **** coach. They got stooged, why wouldn’t you trade it out based on how their recent top picks are going?
That’s on Bolton for overseeing development.
They had no confidence in how that pick would be developed so traded it.

Wouldn’t we trade it for a mature player and not an extra first rounder if that was the case?

Biggest fraud in AFL football today.
But the Carlton faithful adore him like a deity.
Nothing repeat nothing will change until Teflon sos is turfed and Carlton ACTUALLY stop with the boys club mentality properly instead of just paying lip service

Absolute joke of an organisation

don't know what you're talking about. look at all the young guns in brought in to GWS under his watch. that was tough job, he only had 30 first round picks to play with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a firm defender of Bolts up until this season. I think the NM loss was where things turned. It's obvious that the players have completely lost interest and effort. I reckon there is some A-grade talent on this list - and I hope whoever ends up with the job is the guy who can get the best out of them. Crippa, Weitering, McKay, Charlie, Jonesy...all really talented guys. I don't know where this club goes from here, but I think it's a call that had to be made, and it's a call that needs to get through to some guys. Yes the list isn't perfect and yes there is some dead weight, but what's been concerning about these losses has been the total apathy and lack of effort showed by players who should be "the future" for the club.
If things only turned for you after the North loss I dare say you are slow on the uptake, or hen pecked into line by the Carlton board lurkers.

Wouldn’t we trade it for a mature player and not an extra first rounder if that was the case?
You’d think so but clearly they have no confidence in what they’ve been doing and second guessed themselves instead of backing in recruiting and coaching.
It’s not just Bolton don’t get me wrong but you have to start somewhere.

You can dress up a turd but it is still a turd, you sacked Malthouse you can save your pr crap.

If - as you say - Collingwood sacked him ...

... then how did he end up bound by a non-compete clause that prevented him from being a senior coach during the 2012 season?

Everyone: Carlton need to sack Bolton. He never played AFL, he only got the job because of his wins as Hawthorn caretaker and he's got the worst coaching record ever.

Carlton: Sacks Bolton

Everyone: Haha! Carlton loves sacking coaches, they can't help themselves. Can't believe they sacked him! Idiots.

We can't win (literally OR figuratively).

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton have sacked Bolton - Press conference at 2.15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back