Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

having attended the Adelaide game, and watched the saints game on TV, in my view they were both equally frustrating displays. However, being at Adelaide oval an copping a lot of s**t, makes that game the most frustrating loss for me!

I hope we obliterate the crows in round 5, and from early on - I want to watch the game in peace and quiet :p
Will never forget them chanting Carlton are sh*t in the 4th qtr loud enough to hear on the broadcast. After the insipid past few years they've had and allegations of all sorts of racism issues at that club they can gagf. Hope Cripps puts half their midfield in a casket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah Saints supporters trying to steal our Cups :tearsofjoy:

Remarkable football club. They’ve “won” one wooden spoon in 23 years and they still have 13 more than any other club. 😂

27 all up :tearsofjoy:

To put that into context. There have been 23 perfect games pitched in Major League Baseball history (in over 140 years), in over 235,000 MLB games. A perfect game is when a pitcher gets 27 batters out without a hit or a walk.

St Kilda have 27 wooden spoons and by the time we reach 27 perfect games, it might be decades in the future. 😂

Joel sellwood on The Front Bar when asked who was your toughest opponent - Ed Curnow (and then mentioned Ben McGlynn.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back