Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it me or did that seem like tampering? I don’t know if the league have rules around it but I’m pretty certain you can’t be professing about recruiting oppo players under contract for the upcoming season.

Ross Lyon is trying to unsettle Carlton.

Imagine that, thinking that St Kilda are going to unsettle anyone. Everyone feels such indifference towards St Kilda that we forget they even exist. Will be absolutely hilarious when Tasmania win a flag before them. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No mention of Jack Martin

The AFL is the MCC's biggest client. They should have put their foot down (and maybe even their money) to stop anything so destructive within a month of the season.
And then to say that the surface was fine.
Not sure the AFL gets much say in this regard and SA/WA were in the same boat. Don’t like it but, concert revenue would have been worth a fortune to tourism and local business. I’m not a local to any of these cities but, it would be hard to turn down the economic surge to economy that this concert provided.

Not sure the AFL gets much say in this regard and SA/WA were in the same boat. Don’t like it but, concert revenue would have been worth a fortune to tourism and local business. I’m not a local to any of these cities but, it would be hard to turn down the economic surge to economy that this concert provided.
On The Couch reminded that the addition of the Gather Round means we started a week early. Absolutely an AFL decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back