Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretenders will occasionally do that.
That why they’re called Pretenders.
Prelim the year before, so what's it like down in Mexico?

Last edited:

Oh and Perryman as well, I forgot 😅
giphy.gif

Prelim the year before, so we what's it like down in Mexico?
Sorry son, hate to tell you this, but the season is OVER

Greatest year of your life and you've got nothing to show for it except 0-60 and an exodus of best 23 players

Might be decades before you finish above Collingwood again 😆

Greatest year of your life and you've got nothing to show for it except 0-60 and an exodus of best 23 players

I want to hear more about their 'Prelim the year before....'

It's quite funny that the closest they've come to contending for a premiership in over two decades, is in a Collingwood premiership year...

So let's hear more about 'Carlton nearly contending for the premiership' in 2023.

Love how you blokes are saying Owies and Kennedy are best 23 players now, more backflips amongts the Pie supporters than circus oz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to hear more about their 'Prelim the year before....'

It's quite funny that the closest they've come to contending for a premiership in over two decades, is in a Collingwood premiership year...

So let's hear more about 'Carlton nearly contending for the premiership' in 2023.
You've posted that 200 times in this thread, any chance of you keeping up with the title?

You're the one who brought up your 'Prelim Year'...
It was relevant to the conversation, you just rave on with the same shit as if you think it going to worry us or are you just grandstanding for your disciples?

I've praised both players, leave me out of that

Ridiculous team management by the Blues, straight back down to the bottom 4 next year
We have the players to cover them and will pick up a DFA and draft a few players, but you blokes wouldn't know much about the draft.

My experience tells me your posts get lamer and lamer during the course of the day. No fun when there’s no wit.
When you have nothing you just go the man do you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back