Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who wrote this one? Just for context...?

Revised ladder at the end of the season:

1. GWS
2. Sydney
3. St. Kilda
4. Collingwood
16. Carlton
17. Brisbane
18. Richmond
'Context' - comments are to be reviewed in line with posts at around the same time.

Poster goes back and requotes and individual post.....

But I hope you had fun searching for and finding that...

'Context' - comments are to be reviewed in line with posts at around the same time.

Poster goes back and requotes and individual post.....

But I hope you had fun searching for and finding that...
Took about 12 seconds Fudgey. Why don't you just admit you're a clueless troll who went the early crow and we can all move on.

Whether it was 13th or 16th you were still miles off and the Pies were still dogshite this year

How does one go backwards without a ball being kicked ?
Stop crystal balling - you have proven to be no good at it , particularly with your ladder predictions with Carlton.
Im not too sure, Carlton have managed to be bottom 4 in 7 of the last 20 years, I sort of see where Fadge is coming from thinking you guys are absolutely shit.

Who wrote this one? Just for context...?

Revised ladder at the end of the season:

1. GWS
2. Sydney
3. St. Kilda
4. Collingwood
16. Carlton
17. Brisbane
18. Richmond
Forget about Carlton. The premiers in 17th, Pies in 4th and Saints in 3rd are also great predictions!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget about Carlton. The premiers in 17th, Pies in 4th and Saints in 3rd are also great predictions!
He would have made a totally different prediction in another thread just to cover all bases, like he has with his double prediction of Carlton now officially finishing anywhere between 7th and 18th, officially covering 2/3 rds of the ladder. What are the odds?

The decline of Patty Cripps which is only months away is so sad. Been a gun, Champ of the game.
Is this the level of desperation Pies fans have reached? They've realised Squibby is a chronic second placer so they're now just wishing his Brownlow competition will decline so he can finally limp across the line and win one?

Every Pies fan when they think about the two time Fadgelow medallist...

bill hader suck it GIF

Is this the level of desperation Pies fans have reached? They've realised Squibby is a chronic second placer so they're now just wishing his Brownlow competition will decline so he can finally limp across the line and win one?

Every Pies fan when they think about the two time Fadgelow medallist...

bill hader suck it GIF

No I am just going off what Carlton supporters have told me for 100 pages. Apparently once you hit 30, that's it, you cannot play anymore. Your career is in tatters, your team will go backwards. Cripps turns 30 soon so I have no other option but to realise he will deteriorate badly. The mythical 30 will strike. I wish Carlton people would make up their mind. I am just going off what carlton supporters have told me, you included. Over 30 and you are gone.

Last edited:
No I am just going off what Carlton supporters have told me for 100 pages. Apparently once you hot 30, that's it, you cannot play anymore. Your career is in tatters, your team will go backwards. Cripps turns 30 soon so I have no other option but to realise he will deteriorate badly. the mythical 30 will strike. I wish Carlto people would make up their mind.
We've been saying that about your group of geriatrics who are well and truly into their 30s, not about to tick over the number

We've been saying that about your group of geriatrics who are well and truly into their 30s, not about to tick over the number
Oh no not true, you keep saying your list of over 30s. Sorry Crippsy you are done mate and sadly that is according to your own supporters,

Oh no not true, you keep saying your list of over 30s. Sorry Crippsy you are done mate and sadly that is according to your own supporters,
Oh well... Maybe Cripps will decline from being the best player in the comp to only better than every Pies player in 2025. I'm sure we'll be truly heartbroken to see such a steep drop off!

Oh well... Maybe Cripps will decline from being the best player in the comp to only better than every Pies player in 2025. I'm sure we'll be truly heartbroken to see such a steep drop off!

Really sad for him that his own supporters feel like that about him. Personally, I think he has 5 years of great footy left but hey Carlton supporters keep telling me you can't play over 30. A sad club that has turned on their own Captain.

Really sad for him that his own supporters feel like that about him. Personally, I think he has 5 years of great footy left but hey Carlton supporters keep telling me you can't play over 30. A sad club that has turned on their own Captain.
Sadly , this may be true . Instead of getting 12 best on grounds, this number might go down to 10. Will be sad indeed

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back